The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DIY seat covers have arrived

brians25

Looking good balls

Mine should be here in about 2 weeks now - im well excited. I went for cream with blue stiching and blue supra logos.

Will document my progress and whip a guide together. Might take me a while tho!! As im in no rush to fit these!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good balls

Mine should be here in about 2 weeks now - im well excited. I went for cream with blue stiching and blue supra logos.

Will document my progress and whip a guide together. Might take me a while tho!! As im in no rush to fit these!

sounds good geeza, probably would be handy to have as the instructions you get are none existent, you get a link to download about 500 pictures step by step, i spent about an hour working them out and panickin!! but once i started it was a piece of piss!!

sounds good geeza, probably would be handy to have as the instructions you get are none existent, you get a link to download about 500 pictures step by step, i spent about an hour working them out and panickin!! but once i started it was a piece of piss!!

Will try my best to make some nots and whip up a 'guide'

My mother is on the case, and shes good with this sorta stuff :search:

whats the link, woudl like to see whats envolved before i purchase :D

just looked at your's balls and they look sweet.

:rlol:

On a slightly different note....

I reckon they look pretty damn good for the price. Obviously not as good as a re-trim (before everyone starts AGAIN), but they appear to be of decent quality and a good fit.

:rlol:

On a slightly different note....

I reckon they look pretty damn good for the price. Obviously not as good as a re-trim (before everyone starts AGAIN), but they appear to be of decent quality and a good fit.

i agree!!! cant beat a full re-trim for under 3ton... money well spent!!! plus at the end you can tell everyone you re-trimmed it yourself!!!

personally i dont keep cars for too long i normally sell up after 6 months to a year so the cash i could have spent for a professional job would be wasted!!!

and they are quite a tight fit... im sure there's a way of shrinkin it tighter??????????

if needed..

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys no pics as yet, as you can see by my other posts i only just got my car back from the paintshop last friday, i am now away working again(offshore in india) will probably be about 3 weeks or so before i am home and can get the covers fitted, when i do i will post the results, while i am at it do any of you know where i could get some 10mm foam sheeting from as i would like to bolster some of the seat parts whilst it is apart. :eyebrows:

• 2 years later...

I wrote email to Ricerocketuk coz some guy here in some old thread stated that he is an importer of them but he isnt active on the board anymore. I dont know whats going on coz there were planty of them on ebay and now I dont see any...???

Me to, id like a set also, nice and cheap, dont expect them to last forever but they do, do the job well:) anyone?

I wrote email to Ricerocketuk coz some guy here in some old thread stated that he is an importer of them but he isnt active on the board anymore. I dont know whats going on coz there were planty of them on ebay and now I dont see any...???

Me to! i was waiting to get some at a later date:( was a real good deal, i aint paying £700-800 for a retrim, thats just bonkers!