The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Calendar Review!!

JamesArup

Got my calendar this evening (thx muchly for dropping it off Supragal ... Hope you avoided the dogs!! ;) )

I think it looks great .. very professional. Hats off to Rosie for a top job done!! I can't decide which month is my favourite though. I'm loving February, July and Nicks' car in August ... Can't decide which is best, but they all look great IMO!!

Good job! Very happy!

Cheers, J :thumbs: :thumbs:

its decision time guys :(

do you 'A'

use it like a normal Calendar and turn over each page per month but spoil the nice clean graphics with notes and special days marked with you offical Supra club pen (available from your nearest Club Merchandise store)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=28213&referrerid=1919

or 'B'

choose your favourite page ( I recommend Feb ;) ) and use it as a poster keeping the Calendar in immaculate condition?

:innocent:

Glad you like them James, didn't encounter any dogs.. just your brother who, in the dusky light caused me to double take and think it was you!! Freaked me right out for a second lol

Ed- I know your pain, I was about to start writing dates on mine but couldn't quite bring myself too. I have one at home and one at work :thumbs:

Originally posted by Supragal

If you are talking about advent calendars they do traditionally run until 24th... although nowadays its anyones guess- you get ones that run onto new year now!!

Hmm, chocolate yearly calendars will be the next step....