The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Show us your gauges!

rovervi

Those 3 gauges in that single DIN slot under the stereo - this is exactly what I want in my car when I get it.

I've seen a link on here somewhere with the details - but roughly how much did they set you back, if you don't mind me asking???

Thanks

Here you go mate.

Cost me £276 in a group buy. See what Nic can do for ya :)

POST #11 - Here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=99962

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DaveWilko

Defi 'style' cheapo for me though I may have wasted my £35 lol. At idle the needle sits at -1.1 and at full boost it reads 0.55. (bog standard UK spec) The car is as quick as my friends AMG E55 when no 2 turbo comes on boost so I believe the guage needle just needs repositioned

Can anyone kindly tell me what boost should read at idle?

Excuse the fingerprints lol. I had just fitted the guage when I took the pic

Defi 'style' cheapo for me though I may have wasted my £35 lol. At idle the needle sits at -1.1 and at full boost it reads 0.55. (bog standard UK spec) The car is as quick as my friends AMG E55 when no 2 turbo comes on boost so I believe the guage needle just needs repositioned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/drwilk/Supra/22092007029.jpg

around - 0.8

Those 3 gauges in that single DIN slot under the stereo - this is exactly what I want in my car when I get it.

I've seen a link on here somewhere with the details - but roughly how much did they set you back, if you don't mind me asking???

Thanks

Mate, i noticed one of these on ebay the other night i will see if i can find it again

I have Defi and AEM with defi concept HUD.

If you can wait a day or 3 ill post some pics for you :)

certainly can

Hi

My:

very nice, is this dash arrangement something to do with it being lhd

And i got my boost gauge in that L/H Vent above Climate Controlls

Im using Defi's

lookin good, seems like defi are the gauge of choice, would i have to buy a link controller if i only had a defi boost gauge?

Looks good for the money hope you get the reading sorted

all these look great, i am loving those srti gauges never seen them before but they look great.

Only thing putting me off the Defi's is the fact i will need the controller as well, which seems pointless for just a boost gauge.

Out of interest how gig are the gauges people have fitted where the clock used to be?

all these look great, i am loving those srti gauges never seen them before but they look great.

Only thing putting me off the Defi's is the fact i will need the controller as well, which seems pointless for just a boost gauge.

Out of interest how gig are the gauges people have fitted where the clock used to be?

52mm. The STRI Gauges also have a warn/peak hold recall function without the need for a control unit.

Where did you guys get the SRTI gauges from and how much for the boost gauge?

I got mine through a former trader on the forum, but he no longer trades here. AFAIK there isn't a UK distributor for the STRI DSD range but they're based in the Netherlands

http://www.stri-racing.com/.

I had a problem with a faulty gauge when supplied and they replaced it foc even though I hadn't dealt with them direct.

The guy I deal with was Ton and he can be contacted on [email protected]

HTH