• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great help

thanks

I got mine through a former trader on the forum, but he no longer trades here. AFAIK there isn't a UK distributor for the STRI DSD range but they're based in the Netherlands

http://www.stri-racing.com/.

I had a problem with a faulty gauge when supplied and they replaced it foc even though I hadn't dealt with them direct.

The guy I deal with was Ton and he can be contacted on [email protected]

HTH

Guest DaveWilko
around - 0.8

Thanks Ric. I thought so. When I switch on the ignition The needle flicks round to the stop and then settles at -0.4. I imagine it should sit at 0. Then at idle it is off the clock at about -1.1.

Going to try dismantling the guage and reposition the needle:blink:

For those with the Defi DIN Gauge:

Am i right in assuming the scales on each dial on the defi website are the only scales available?

I'm researching into this, and it seems that the boost isn't in bar/psi, and the temps are in degrees F rather than Centigrade.....

I suppose if this is the case then I'd make my own "DIN Gauge" using 3 52mm Defi gauges in a facia from ebay or whatever. Will cost more, but at least you can choose your gauges and scales.