The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks again turbofit

Pig

:eek::faint: Its unbelieveable! Hopefully theres light at the end of the tunnel and its in good hands now. All the best with it Jon ;)

I'm delighted your lady is so supportive/tolerant. So many guys here have partners who hate they're mans supra or can barely tolerate it :( Looking forward to meeting her before long, when are you bringing her to a meet? Japshow?? :)

Lxx

Put the car on ice...save till you can do it properly. Or cut your losses if it's causing you financial issues.

I'm way happier now I don't have the financial headache of a Supra....and like for you it was a loss making exercise.

I miss the car hugely, but not enough.

thing is, putting something like a supra on ice just isnt viable, the more time goes by the more and more people seem to view them as old and cheap :(

I feel for you bud, im in the same boat, not as bad mind, but still aches away me, ive spent over £8k and got nothing for it, apart from what i had originally, an engine and hybrid turbos! best not to dwell on it to much. the way i see it is your committed and you have paid the money thus far, you have to see it through to the end or it will all be in vain :wink:

Like Pig, I've been left with huge bills thanks to TF... my total Supra ownership has just reached £40k... in 13 months and 5k miles!!! Thing is, I've spent so much that I can't afford to sell it... and it's staying in the UK when I move to Hong Kong next month! The only thing that keeps me going is knowing the smile that thing is going to put on my face for those 5/6 days a month I return to Blighty!

My Supra might be old hat... but there's no car under £100k that would give me the same rush!

Big up the mkiv... ;)

PP

Wow, what a great community. Thanks for all your comments. Its becoming quite common me getting the hump and you guys cheering me up :)

I totally agree with you about putting it aside alex. I managed 7 months and saved enough to sort the car. Its so nearly there but i have spend over what i spent doing it the first time :shock: but when i get to take it out again (like marham) it makes it all worth while.

I say i cant afford it but the money is there but was meant for my flat. It means NO more mods for at least 6 months to replenish the money so not the end of the world.

On a seperate note, im a bit worried about what you are saying Dave.... prehaps a PM?

Thats easy to say but hard to do when you really love the car. I remember seeing Johns face at Dragonball after he got the car back it was easy to see that he had really missed her.

Just think Jon you won't need Ellis or us to kick your mates arse once you have her back on the road.

Sorry to hear that you have had so many problems - hope it gets sorted soon.

You not the only person to say that :) I remember feeling like a different person when i had my car/passion back :)

Ill look forward to show those scoobies who is boss :eyebrows: I hope there are no corners though, lol

P.S: you do know how i feel privatepile.... i feel exactly the same, it would just silly to get rid now.... have been tempted on occasions though.