• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Nicholas
you are clearly insane

god knows how you could possibly comment seeing as you drve an n/a..... :) also i see a set of 19" wheels is on your wish list lol i love people like you :)

Does Ash have a TRD bonnet too?

Nope he has better taste, maz you should stick with the stock bonnet and raise it.

Gaz i don't see how raising the back of the bonnet would counter the effect of the vents at the front of the TRD though but ho hum. :)

god knows how you could possibly comment seeing as you drve an n/a..... :) also i see a set of 19" wheels is on your wish list lol i love people like you :)

you dont know what type of 19" wheels i am holding out on do you? i think you would want some if they still made them just looking for a second hand set :) and i bought a N/A yeah fair play but the roof comes off :cool:

Gaz i don't see how raising the back of the bonnet would counter the effect of the vents at the front of the TRD though but ho hum. :)

Because the way the air flows over the bonnet will change as cold air will be sucked straight out the back? The TRD bonnet underwent testing to make sure it collects air to help get heat out from the warmer parts of the engine bay, hence the position of the holes. It seems to me that raising the TRD would undermine these effects. I may be wrong and I await a flaming but thats my outlook on it.