The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rad covers - Running New Batch - LIST

M4RK RZ

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived the other day to my home address which I specifically asked it not to be sent to.

Spent the day fighting off the hassle from the missus who wanted to know what I was wasting money on this time :rolleyes:

It was straight though so at least that was a Godsend, but I will say if it had been bent I would be expecting the sender to be sorting it out not asking me to make the claim. The responsibility is surely with the sender to state do not bend even if it's handwritten.

Mine arrived the other day to my home address which I specifically asked it not to be sent to.

Spent the day fighting off the hassle from the missus who wanted to know what I was wasting money on this time :rolleyes:

It was straight though so at least that was a Godsend, but I will say if it had been bent I would be expecting the sender to be sorting it out not asking me to make the claim. The responsibility is surely with the sender to state do not bend even if it's handwritten.

Im sorting the bent ones out - I did ask the post office to stamp it on!

Sorry about sending it to the wrong address. just sent it to the paypal address from a label print :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Mark can you tell me whats going on with the replacement rad cover situation?

I still haven't got a replacement yet and royal mail website tracking says you still haven't picked up the original one after the attempted delivery.

:search:

makes two of us. im still waiting for my replacement and no word or reply from mark. lost my money by the look of things :(

great club spirit there mate :(

• 2 years later...