The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rad covers - Running New Batch - LIST

M4RK RZ

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps :( looks like a little while longer. I just checked up on Royal Mail site.

After lengthy negotiation we are very disappointed that the Communication Workers Union (CWU) has announced more strike action starting on Monday 15th and ending on Friday 19th October. This action will take place at different Royal Mail sites across the country at different times. We are currently assessing the impact that this will have on services, and will communicate this as soon as possible.

I finally got my rad plate after the long eager wait, but unfortunately the dumbass Royal Mail people decided they'd bend it in half during it's journey through our "wonderful" postal system.

Whether or not this would have happened if it had been marked "FRAGILE" or "DO NOT BEND" I don't know, and as it was only 2nd Class Royal Mail so not sure how much care that warrants knowing how poor their service is in general.

Dunno what to do from here, i havent peeled the plastic off yet but i've no doubt that if i try and straighten it, it's always gonna have the fold/stress mark where it was bent.

Do you need a pic of it? (Not the best at posting pics but i can try if needed)

Should i just send it back for a replacement don't really fancy putting it on my car as is tbh.:(

I finally got my rad plate after the long eager wait, but unfortunately the dumbass Royal Mail people decided they'd bend it in half during it's journey through our "wonderful" postal system.

Whether or not this would have happened if it had been marked "FRAGILE" or "DO NOT BEND" I don't know, and as it was only 2nd Class Royal Mail so not sure how much care that warrants knowing how poor their service is in general.

Dunno what to do from here, i havent peeled the plastic off yet but i've no doubt that if i try and straighten it, it's always gonna have the fold/stress mark where it was bent.

Do you need a pic of it? (Not the best at posting pics but i can try if needed)

Should i just send it back for a replacement don't really fancy putting it on my car as is tbh.:(

Gutted for ya man - i got mine yesterday and it was also second class postage. But mine was not bent - thank god

mine come yesterday it was not bent however has a fold mark accross the middle, however im not that fussed about it should look ok when on :)

Well i did buy the thing to cover the unsightlyness of the original aging crumbling strip of foam that currently fills the gap, if i wanted to cover the gap with a wobbly strip of metal i could have found an ol scrap piece, however i wanted decent condition item for this.

Got mine with a bend as well... and as it's a shiny item, the fold/crease is quite obvious! :(

I also generally don't like it too...:moo:

I starting to think i was the only unlucky b'stard.

I like the item tho, will serve it's purpose just fine just don't a bend in the middle of mine.:blink:

Ok chaps lets back this up a little.

The last thing I want is anyone to be un-happy !

Ill start with some facts.

1)No bent rad plates were sent out - not 1 - never would I contemplate sending anything sub standard.

2)Bendy bit of metal - yes it is - but it is also as described in the advert

3)Sorry if you do not like the design - there were two pictures and a good description of it

4)The price you paid was awsome concidering the time / effort (also this would cost you loads more from a tuning shop remember that)

All payments that show as fully paid and correct in my paypal account have been sent. If for some reason you dont have yours then please check your payment was succesfull

from your end.

Ill apologise for Mr postie for bending them? (pic would be good to see whats happened + please contact royal mail about this poor delivery)

And again - Ive sold over 140 rad plates and everyone has been spot on so far - sorry 2 of you are not impressed, but - there were pictures.