The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rad covers - Running New Batch - LIST

M4RK RZ

Well i did buy the thing to cover the unsightlyness of the original aging crumbling strip of foam that currently fills the gap, if i wanted to cover the gap with a wobbly strip of metal i could have found an ol scrap piece, however i wanted decent condition item for this.

Did yours arrive bent too? :blink:

or do you just not like it?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT HAD THERE PLATES YET PLEASE POST UP THERE REAL NAME SO I CAN CHECK PAYPAL.

I have already looked into it but some people forgot to add their forum names so I do not know who is who.

Provide me with some info and ill sort it out chaps

Did yours arrive bent too? :blink:

or do you just not like it?

As i said in post 99 I like the item, it's exactly what i wanted and expected.

It's just that, as i said in earlier posts, it arrived bent (i've no doubt this was done in the post as the box/packaging is also bent) I did question whether this would have still occured had the packaging been labelled FRAGILE or DO NOT BEND (like certificate envelopes).

Obviously it looks as if i was just unfortunate as other seem to have recieved theirs fine.

After waiting so long for the thing because of the stupid postal strikes in the first place, if i'll have to wait months for some form of claim from them i dunno if i have the patience.

Also just about says it all about the postal system, and they want MORE money to do such a sterling job.

As i said in post 99 I like the item, it's exactly what i wanted and expected.

It's just that, as i said in earlier posts, it arrived bent (i've no doubt this was done in the post as the box/packaging is also bent) I did question whether this would have still occured had the packaging been labelled FRAGILE or DO NOT BEND (like certificate envelopes).

Obviously it looks as if i was just unfortunate as other seem to have recieved theirs fine.

After waiting so long for the thing because of the stupid postal strikes in the first place, if i'll have to wait months for some form of claim from them i dunno if i have the patience.

Also just about says it all about the postal system, and they want MORE money to do such a sterling job.

Im sorry it arrived like that :(

What I have to do is leave them at the post office to all be labeled up in the morning and I DID ASK as always they are marked DO NOT BEND (they stamp them at post office) but from this I take it they didnt :(

Bloody hell - I dont know what to do about that - It looks like you will have to get the form from the post office.

I have found the link for you

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/customerservices?catId=400144&pageId=cs_claimform&csd=damage

please do take time to fill it out - I dont want any un happy members :) And besides you can let them know how shit they are.

Im sorry it arrived like that :(

What I have to do is leave them at the post office to all be labeled up in the morning and I DID ASK as always they are marked DO NOT BEND (they stamp them at post office) but from this I take it they didnt :(

Bloody hell - I dont know what to do about that - It looks like you will have to get the form from the post office.

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/customerservices?catId=400144&pageId=cs_claimform&csd=damage

please do take time to fill it out - I dont want any un happy members :) And besides you can let them know how shit they are.

Can I just ask, out of interest, did everyone that has recieved theirs have the parcel stamped DO NOT BEND?

I was wondering if the Post Office forgot to do mine or all of them?

Sorry mate i'm gonna need your/the senders and i think the post office details to fill that out. PM them to me if you don't wanna post them up.:(

Hi Mark for what its worth, here's a pic from my phone, i'm sure it can be bent back even straighter than i have so far, but i doubt you wont be able to see the crease

..the only way i could get pic on was to reduce the phone pic quality down to 1MP as wouldn't upload 3MP or 2MP pics i tried.

DSC00005.JPG

Hi Mark for what its worth, here's a pic from my phone, i'm sure it can be bent back even straighter than i have so far, but i doubt you wont be able to see the crease

..the only way i could get pic on was to reduce the phone pic quality down to 1MP as wouldn't upload 3MP or 2MP pics i tried.

oh fucking hell ! :( sorry dude ! :(

Im glad its not all bad news !

I hate to hear things going wrong - ill do my very best to help the couple who have had problems.

Sory again to those people

Should i just try and bend it straight peel the plastic back and see how bad the damage is?

Wasn't sure whether you'd just want me to send it back and you can try and send another making sure post office actually stamps "DO NOT BEND" on it and hope it arrives ok? I guess i'd obviously cover the postage back to you.

The postal damage claim form link you posted looks aimed towards the person who actually sent it as it requires all info not just my address but yours, post office sent from etc.