The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This is my Supra, there are many like it but this one is mine

Gazboy

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hum someones full of BS i think

Me thinks so too especially as 'his' car is coming from Japan and the black one is for sale in the US on the Suprastore site as I found just a few moments ago:

This car just finished a cover photo shoot for Modified Magazine with the photographer saying this is the best black paint he has ever shot.

One of the rarest and most complete Supra's ever built. The last year of the US Supra was 1998 and this Black on Black low mileage example of a genuine TRD Body Kit Supra is one the best I have seen to date. Car is located in sunny Phoenix, Arizona and is available for immediately delivery anywhere in the world. We have shipped cars to the Caribbean, Middle-East, Soviet Union and everywhere in between.

This is one of the ninety-four 1998, 6 Speed, Black Supras ever built and only four TRD Widebody versions that we know of in the world. It is also the only 3.4 liter stroker motor 1998 Black Supra we know of in existence.

When we pulled the motor for the 3.4 liter upgrade, we shot the entire engine bay in multi-layer paint matched gloss black with clear coat.

$129,000.00

Need I say more:taped:;)