The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supercharger finally spinning

Shane

• 4 months later...

Hi guys and happy new year. Guess I better give you an update on this as getting few PM's asking about it too.

Well about the same time the shaft broke, I was in between birds and had loads of women probs (story of my life) and to be honest the whole thing has lived on my Kitchen table since October. I did at one point wonder if the fact I use my kitchen as a garage could actually have a bearing on some of my women problems, but discounted that theory:).

Anyhow, work and family life is getting sorted pretty much for now, or at least till the next time, and hope to make a start again soon. But, be very sure I have not given up and this will be finished at some point. Another stumbling block I have is that I don't have a workshop or garage to work in, so at this time of year I am limited to how much time I spend on it.

Cheers for the continued interest, Shane

By putting an engine in the kitchen thats a tad one sided. :D:d:d

and i thought storing my skirts and spats in the bedroom was pushing it.

You sir are a Legand

Ha, should perhaps just point out when I say all on the kitchen table I mean the supercharger and all the related stuff, not the whole engine. Oh and then there's the pillar drill, grinder, intercooler and pipework on the table too. I have worked very hard to find the right balance, and the fact that the latest works double shifts alternate weekends has helped no end:d