The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus Wheels?

rob wild

Aw shit. Simon, I forgot to get those centre caps ordered up. Sorry mate, I've been a bit preoccupied with my VVTi problems this week. I'll do it tomorrow.

Thanks for sending me your old ones. They're at the refurbisher's ATM. He's gonna fill over the Lexus logos for me too. I'll post some pics when they're on the car.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw shit. Simon, I forgot to get those centre caps ordered up. Sorry mate, I've been a bit preoccupied with my VVTi problems this week. I'll do it tomorrow.

Thanks for sending me your old ones. They're at the refurbisher's ATM. He's gonna fill over the Lexus logos for me too. I'll post some pics when they're on the car.

No worries mate, I figured you were a bit preoccupied! Don't know if I've still got your bank details from before, if you send them me again I'll give you the 30 quid.

Going to get these fitted shortly, just thought of something though. Which locking nuts should I get? The Toyota ones or the Lexus ones as I've been told they are slightly different and using the incorrect ones isn't ideal :giveup:

• 2 weeks later...

SimonB,

I've just rung Paul from Kings Lexus in Soton to see what's happened to those centre caps. They were supposed to be coming in the week before last, then he rang me to say they wouldn't be in for another week. He's now saying they'll be in on Weds this week.

Sorry mate, not much I can do but keep chasing it :(

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wheelnuts and hubcaps are included. Hubcaps all have the Lexus logo on them. I'm not aware of a suitable Toyora replacement hubcap.

You can order some aluminium center caps branded with the TTE logo directly from TTE in Germany (http://www.tte.de).

The Part No is AM27533. They are 16.57 Euro each.

I've just purchased 4 center caps (no bolts, just the caps) and it cost me 83.77 Euros (including delivery to the UK).

My contact @ TTE was:

Florian Bachus

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +49-(0)2234-1823691

Fax: +49-(0)2234-182332

Regards

Simon

tte_caps.jpg

I got quoted approx £1100 for these from our local Lexus/Toyota main dealer,

maybe that toyota contact this club has may be able to give a nice price??

Steve Manley? He won't be able to get Lexus wheels unless his branch are a Lexus dealer as well as a Toyota dealer. Regular Toyota dealerships can't order Lexus parts for some bizarre reason

:shrug:

which method of payment did you use simon

I paid via credit card, I have a friend who speaks fluent German, so I got him to order them for me (he phoned Florian directly).

I believe Florian does speak English though, as his emails were written in English - I was just playing it safe asking my friend to place the order incase I didnt get through to him.

Regards

Simon