The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This is the only way to talk to my husband!

Mrs H

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry I've still got them all :D

oh really??? :sly: not mine mate :eyebrows:

vicki :hello: and :welcome:

Lovely to meet you at Mascrat last week, delighted you've joined - do we get pics of you getting paul in a headlock over whos having access to the laptop?? :D....not to mention the keys to the supra ;) but then you'll have to fight Ste for them too .....3 way scrap!!! YAY! PICS!!! :D

lol

Linda

xx

:Pling:

oh really??? :sly: not mine mate :eyebrows:

vicki :hello: and :welcome:

Lovely to meet you at Mascrat last week, delighted you've joined - do we get pics of you getting paul in a headlock over whos having access to the laptop?? :D....not to mention the keys to the supra ;) but then you'll have to fight Ste for them too .....3 way scrap!!! YAY! PICS!!! :D

lol

Linda

xx

Luckily we have a laptop each:Pling:

As for the keys - just watch the two grown men cry:d

Vicki x

You are on dangerous ground Gaz!!

Why would you need a hovis shot? It's quite obvious that the car is ours hers! :D

H.

I am not doing a 'hovis' shot:tongue: I've been to Mascrat more than once, went to Japan North and I'm on the Pancake run so I think I qualify:p

And Havard, before you make any more jokes about OUR car's ownership, get off you laptop, as it is a nice day and as a special treat I will let you wash the beamer! :love:

Vicki