The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra record Leon Green

Guest Ben Linney GTC

I presume this car still has the stock rear end unlike CRDs? Even more of an acheivement in my eyes if thats the case... but then again anyone who keeps an eye on the US knows about can really be achieved. :)

First 8 for a UK Supra. Roll on the 7s :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally fantastic to be in 8`s not much in it with the big 2 8 second skylines and leon now.his car seems very quiet to the 2 skylines that sound like a bag of nuts and bolts.

anyone got more spec of leons car so i can update his score on drag list.seen his car from years ago when it was blue and that the hks twins on.come a long way.had a lot of ups and downs over years.

makes u wonder why crd took out irs for custom set up.

still great to see all the efforet going into these top supras

great news

I'm sure I remember a NOS assisted 1000bhp being quoted somewhere? IIRC the guy who races then owns the brand name for the SV now. Could be wrong though! :innocent:

Yep, I remember that too. It ran the 8.6 a week or 2 before TOTB. This was supposed to be the winner for the RWD category, but it didn't turn up...

Gaz.