Tanabe Medalion = under 93Db

HKS Silent Power = 93Db

GReddy Ti-R = 92Db

Blitz Nur-RX 91Db apparently

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Fujitsubo zorst on mine offers near stock levels of quietness on tickover and a nice subtle roar when caning it. Very quiet for a performance zorst. Dunno if they still make the one I've got or when you can get it from though... :(

I want it queit on tickover and cruising, when im going for it the screamer pipe is open and nice and loud again, basicly i live in a very quiet little village now and when cruising i want it quiet.:)

:wtfsign:

Don't tell me, I supose he's given up curry too!?! :D

Well, I've decided to go the other route... just ordered an HKS Hyper Titanium, 4" down and mid pipes too so it'll expell more gass than Jamie after a Vindaloo... and might just be as noisey!

Actually, can anyone recommend a good brand of industrial ear plugs...!?? :)

Rgds,

PP

P.S. What "little" village have you moved to Jamie? When I get my car back (hopefully before earth runs out of crude oil) I'll pop over to entertain your new neighbours... ;)

As somebody already mentioned a single turbo car will be much louder than a twin setup.

I had a HKS Super dragger on my single turbo car and it was approx 25% louder on the single compared to it being on the twin setup.

Aye, I thought my HKS Ti was quiet on the twins, on single its very loud.

:wtfsign:

Don't tell me, I supose he's given up curry too!?! :D

Well, I've decided to go the other route... just ordered an HKS Hyper Titanium, 4" down and mid pipes too so it'll expell more gass than Jamie after a Vindaloo... and might just be as noisey!

Actually, can anyone recommend a good brand of industrial ear plugs...!?? :)

Rgds,

PP

P.S. What "little" village have you moved to Jamie? When I get my car back (hopefully before earth runs out of crude oil) I'll pop over to entertain your new neighbours... ;)

Hey mate, you back in the country then? im in hedgerly now, give me a shout and we will get out;)

Yes SupraPl it does fit the n/a so i've been told :)

:yeahthat:

Yes any cat back exhaust designed to fit a TT will also fit an NA as they are the same fitment from the cat backwards on both.

Note though, an exhaust designed to fit a TT will usually have wider diameter piping and less silencing which will make it very loud on an NA.

• 3 weeks later...