The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SEM 2nd November Fairmile Pub, Cobham

Faye

Hmm, I'm sorely tempted - haven't been to a meet in ages, but am worried about my possible power steering leak!

Let me get this right, you're in the pub from 8pm till close? Don't half of you get hammered!?

Anything happening during/afterwards? Like a spirited drive or anything?

Originally posted by Elliot

Hmm, I'm sorely tempted - haven't been to a meet in ages, but am worried about my possible power steering leak!

Let me get this right, you're in the pub from 8pm till close? Don't half of you get hammered!?

Anything happening during/afterwards? Like a spirited drive or anything?

We drink copious amounts of coke, and generally have a good chat about Supes and stuff. :)

Spirited drives? I'm sure if you asked a few people they'd be up for it.

Come along if you think your Supe's going to be okay :thumbs:

Nice to see both old and new faces, if you know what I mean??? Faye and Keith you both looked so well I am going to check out the web site to look at the piccies. Rosie I am keeping my fingers crossed for you:thumbs: Steve have a great time up north!!Careful of all those twisties..Lol Anyway had a great time. Laz I knew you had to do one of the trips at at least 200 Leptons Ha Ha!!!!!Kate he defo wants you to get grey hair at an early age!!Lol Everyone else it was a pleasure as always

See everyone at the Christmas do, Ahhhhhh! you all know that you want to attend the Big do your just waiting for us all to beg you all to come on down:D :D :)

Regards,

Sheena:)