The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Something that is bothering me with supra

Ryan.G

I have to agree with you Ryan, the traction stuarts car gets is simply devastating, id say his car is quicker than mine in most situations, only time i would have him is 4th gear onwards on the motorway and even then its not huge amounts.

I have to say that i think the Skyline GTR is an allround better car.

Will be interest to see what ou think of the hybrid setup of my car... I have not done massively hard pull offs yet, but I do have decent amounts of grip in 1st and 2nd. Tyres do slip a little, but not a hell of a lot. :D

Maybe we are about to see a return to the sequential turbo setup??

In the dry AWD is slower (in SA we had a guy that was using a STi - 2002 model for track racing, professionally setup) in th wet devastating, in the dry they really struggled to get the suspension setup correct.

AWD inspires confidence in a car, especially in the wet, however a good driver in a RWD I think would be quicker. I have video clips of racing in Japan, head to head stuff, where a 400bhp RX7 beats a 650bhp GTR34, quite easily actually.

After i took my car to Chris for a geo setup, the transformation was simply amazing, even at the power im running, traction doesent seem to be much an issue and the handling is even better than it was...... It just stays in a straight line.... Anyone runnind decent power needs to get this done.. As well i feel allot safer in my car than i did.... Who needs RTLC.. hehe

After i took my car to Chris for a geo setup, the transformation was simply amazing, even at the power im running, traction doesent seem to be much an issue and the handling is even better than it was...... It just stays in a straight line.... Anyone runnind decent power needs to get this done.. As well i feel allot safer in my car than i did.... Who needs RTLC.. hehe

Sounds good, wish Chris was nearer me, i suffer from traction issues big time, fun though:)

Yea but they look crap:D i think a good suppension setup would help a lot, if i get some time soon i may speak with you chris about getting my car sent up:)

Its well worth it mate.. i mean i can run 712 hp and dont get too many issues at all.. and if i do spin it stays in a straight line....