The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Go-karting

RedSupraGirl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is posted in the South west section, Ian R is the South West events organiser.

Paul asked who the area organiser was so... ;)

Handy little map to find the correct area events section for members to use.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/announcement.php?f=90&a=18

Ok didnt even know there was such a thing as area event organiser, just thought one of us has an idea and everyone else says yes or no. Been to loads of local meets and a few events now, not seen or heard of Ian. Are we supposed to by pass things by him or something?

I remember his saying something about another car. Skoda wasn't it? :D

lol - thats better - will be where he belongs then - 2 miles behind us rather than keeping up in a nippy NA

Could be a TT on the way though so we need to watch out here!...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just to let you know i will start collecting everyones deposits from the 1st sep.

I will forward you all details of where to send your checks to, or you can give me it in cash as and when i see you.

I will also write up a list of confirmed drivers which i will reguarly update.

I sugest anyone wanting to race to send me your deposits asap to confirm your place as ther are quite a few people who would like to attend on this day !!!

Cant wait it will be a good day also a chance to get to know our cardiff buddies speek to you all soon claire.

What time is kick off ? Might see about coming up

Hi, as its on a sat i thought id be nice and arrange it to start at 13.00pm that gives everyone time to have a lie in.

Plus it rules out any excuses for bad driving on the day! :D

There are loads of us going it would be a shame for you to miss out!

Guest richymotor

Jim, some people have nice cars and they don't want people to know what area they are in. hence AVON is perfect cuz people might not follow them home and steal their children or even their supra.

:p:eyebrows: