The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Go-karting

RedSupraGirl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest richymotor

lol no worries .... just doing what i do best here .... buggin.

did jon bring his car round? he asked me if i'd take it back at mine. does he not have a memory at all? i don't have a driveway anymore lol unless i park it on the roof of my new flat ... hmmmm anyone got a helicopter?

lol no worries .... just doing what i do best here .... buggin.

did jon bring his car round? he asked me if i'd take it back at mine. does he not have a memory at all? i don't have a driveway anymore lol unless i park it on the roof of my new flat ... hmmmm anyone got a helicopter?

Yeah but what worrys me is how long will i be stuck with it. Its major fucked and he has no money to repair it.

Guest richymotor

you should have told him to put it behind his house lol

i can't believe how cheeky he is sometimes.

i'm going with it'll be there 6 months minimum (he has to get it checked then fixed thentaxed and mot'd then insured)

you should have told him to put it behind his house lol

i can't believe how cheeky he is sometimes.

i'm going with it'll be there 6 months minimum (he has to get it checked then fixed then taxed and mot'd then insured)

I'm sure john doesn't want you talking about him on here like this does he ? I wouldn't like it thats for sure :tongue:

Guest richymotor

we do it all the time ... how do you think i found out that he's been having a go behind my back lol .... he's still my best friend but he needs to learn .... plus he see's these threads at jims so we're not hiding it from him

afternoon paul :)

we do it all the time ... how do you think i found out that he's been having a go behind my back lol .... he's still my best friend but he needs to learn .... plus he see's these threads at jims so we're not hiding it from him

How has he been having a go behind your back what to Jim :rolleyes:

Guest richymotor

as you said, lets not go into it here .... just lots of confusion between us as he thought i just wanted him to move his car cuz i didn't want it there anymore but i've lost my house so i'm having to move... hence i can't store it.

nothing we'd fall out over (it's jon, it just what we do lol)

what you up to this saterday daytime?

Problem with that is Avon dont exist anymore. And when it did it was such a masive area, you may as well put southwest instead of refering to Avon. We still wouldnt have a clue where he is located. I was hoping for more of a detailed location. Bristol, Bath etc.

Well, it should be South Gloucestershire, then? :p

Hes like a rouge teenager and your his dad teaching him right from wrong.

Guest richymotor

i was just thinking of popping down with jon but my bike arrived on friday so i went dirt jumping with him instead .... we may pop up this weekend ... fuel permitting lol.

Guest richymotor

lol i know ... but he's too bloomin good at it to not do it.

i think his ancle's ok now though, but we probably won't go this weekend now as i snapped the gears off mine and halfrauds have now got to fix it lol

Hi guys, its that time already !

I hope i have given everyone plenty of notice to arange the day off in order to come.

I have started to collect peoples deposits now, anyone wishing to come please let me know by sending me a pm so i can give you my address of where to send your cheques to.

I will need all deposits paid to me by 13th October the latest if i dont see you all before i will be at the Chippenham Supra meet next month on the 13th.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, well so far so good!

Theres 26 people who have paid thier deposits and are definately coming and there is a few more people still to pay.

Im really happy that theres so meny people who want to come it will be a good day!

Theres still spaces left if anyone wants to join in!

Please let me know asap thanks claire.

Here is a list of people so far.

Rolling Thunder. paid

leelbuk. paid

JimSupra. paid

Scott HKS +1. Scott seems to have changed his mind, has not paid and wont answer the phone. If your still coming mate let me know asap.

Me of course, Twin Turbo Jim.

Red Supra Girl.

Edge. maybe, Still needs convincing.

Anyone else interested add your names.

Non Supra owners

Paul C

John L

Benny +3

Courtney J

Carrie

Martin D

Jess