The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow!!!

Matt H

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for all your kind comments! means so much guys!

Yeah im picking her up tommorrow so more pics of the complete job, spoiler, carbon bonnet and wheels spacers!

think once ive saved up some money ill got for some larger and wider 19" wheels but im 11k down now so wont be until next few months.

Cheers again guys im absolutely over the moon!!! so so happy

:D :D

Not one " i dont like the colour post either after a few people said they didnt like it originally!! wohoo!!

:D

That is a nice colour. What is it, Sunburst Orange?

Its called candy no.20!! :search: lol

Looks very nice:cool:, some 19x12" braids or trafficstars would make it look great:cool:

yeah thats what i thinking off but later on, maybe a few months once ive saved up again

thats the exact colour that I'm having sprayed on my car as we speak and now Ive seen it for the first time on another supra i haft to say Ive made the right decision and your cars looking very very nice indeed mate

nooooooooooo!! you cant have the same colour as me!!! not so soon :(

Yeah not bad :D No honestly matey looks stunning and i'm sure will look even better in real life down Mascrat every month :) Bet you don't feel fed up now!

Not now :D

awesome, i love it i want something like that how much did it cost? you should of got rid of those indicators in the front wing though

The best part of 8k!!!!! start saving now bud!!

now that is nice!

:thumbs:

Well done Matt.

Thats one of the best (if not best) colours I have seen.

lol, means a lot mate!

Looking very nice Matt. So we still set for swapping seats tomorrow then

Yeah still will be doing bud, have to give you a call though about the money cos my bill for the engine has just gone up from £1300 to £3300!!!!!

;) Looking good there Matt i bet your pleased or is that an understatement :innocent: Nice colour ....You still able to pick it up tomorrow ?

Cheers

Ian

Yeah will be doing bud!

Looks very very nice Matt, Hope that it's ready for JAE. Just remember you're still running the engine in !! :Pling:

Mike

i know i know!!! ;)

Not one " i dont like the colour post either after a few people said they didnt like it originally!! wohoo!!

:D

I don't like the colour.......NOT! ;)

Seriously mate, that is an awesome looking car. As Ibrar says, that's going to turn some heads!

Enjoy!

:thumbs: