The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmile pub. Eve' BBQ 17/8/07 not to be missed

Mr T

Any more people interested in coming to this one off event? it really is a good evening out, and a chance to meet our club members as well as looking & chating to the other various car clubs which will be there on the night. Looks like the bad weather should have passed by Friday, so keep your fingers crossed for a fine Eve':) The last 2 years have been great!:cool:

If any one is thinking of coming, please add your name in the calendar section as I will be contacting the Fairmile pub soon to give them our number of attendees.

I have to give the pub a list of our board names of those who are coming, so that when you arrive you will be checked in and shown where to park. so just mention the name you use on this club site, on arrivall please.

I will(Andy) be, collecting your £5 off you for parking & BBQ ticket after you have parked up. Just look for me wearing a Toyota Logo top & I will happily hand over your BBQ tickets.

Hope to see more of you on the Eve',

Regards Andy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there. You all have to be nice to me though as it's the day after my birthday... ;)

Actually quite tempted to stay the night and have a few beers.

Many happy returns for Thursday mate! Will be good to catch up again.

Andy

Hi all!, Just 1 day to go now before BBQ:). If there is any last takers please make me aware,(ie, add name to calendar or on this thread) as from tomorrow Eve, if I and the pub do not have a name you will not be allocated a car parking space on the main lawn area and will have to slum it in public carpark ( Prob grass area next main lawn)

Have just checked out the weather forcast for Fri, and it looks like the sun will be shinning on our lovley motors:cool: No rain forcasted:) So I think there will be a lot of mad washing of motors Friday afternoon before setting off to the BBQ (I for 1:d)

See you all on the night,

regards Andy

Andy i'm coming but may be a little late say 8 ish..............

We're going to be even later than that - does it cause a problem? I'm in Leeds most of the day and Keith doesn't finish and get home until 8ish, so we're not going to get there until maybe 9.

We're going to be even later than that - does it cause a problem? I'm in Leeds most of the day and Keith doesn't finish and get home until 8ish, so we're not going to get there until maybe 9.

There is no fixed time you have to be parked up by. So please turn up when your ready.:) & come and find me if I dont spot you first.

:yeahthat: What time you planning on arriving Andy?

I'm gonna try and leave work a bit early, the public car park out back tends to get a bit hectic so I'll aim to leave home about half past 4, hopefully get to the 'mile before 6.

Last year they put some cars on the right hand lawn, then loads of public started parking next to them and in between them!!