The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time me think for my under the bonnet make over

lui

Just want to say Very Big thanks to Ian C today for mapping my car :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Well what can I say turn up to Ian's house lunch time today for a great afternoon session of mapping up my car & what a massive difference now with unleashing the power out again ;)

4 settings done mapped to my Blitz SBC i-colour boost controller now 1.1bar - 1.2bar - 1.3bar & finally 1.4bar.

When hitting that 1.4 bar does it KICK will leave that setting just for special occasions I think. :eyebrows:

Throughout the mapping constant changing settings on lap top with end results a perfect set up, excellent afr's throughout rev & boost range / excellent fuelling & No det what so ever very very pleased.

Performance now just feels amazing so much grunt & very very fast speed pick up too.

Car is now Extremely quick now & definitely will be giving most of you small single set up's a run for your money :D

Once again cheers Ian for all that you have done today mate.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Welldone Lui me ol'son! Amazing thread.... Cant believe the car is back up and running again, must feel awesome... Maybe you can keep up with Wayne and his Lambo crew? :D

Drive safely thou ye ;)

Cheeky Git :p

Lui, well done fella, all the hard work has paid off! I'm chuffed to bits for you. Its been in the work shop for two months, and Mark has done a pukka job. I'm sure you'll have a hell of a lot of sprited drives to shout about. :D

• 4 months later...

After my complete re-build & upgrades that have been done took my supra back to Mark at Phoenix for it's 3,000 mile service + check over the other week since the re-build.

Done oil & filter change + new NGK iridium plugs fitted & full check over & not one thing out of places Engine & set up totally faultless.

Just want to say once again very big thanks to Mark @ Phoenix for doing the complete re-build / Matt Harwood for all the electrical side of things & to Ian C for mapping her up once run in & completed.

Now engine sounds excellent all pressures & temperatures perfect & no oil or water loss what so ever since day one & a pure dream to drive & knowing total reliability as well.

Cheers all for everything carried out Lui

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...