Supra valdalised in Darlington

GeordieSteve

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah mate, waiting for a call on one in Peterlee (05 plate, 8k miles, GT pack etc.).... then you may well be getting a call about a charger ;)

Lovely, you will have to come and have a look at ours before JAE/or at JAE, will be pretty special. Looks awesome now with the kit on :)

Gaz.

• 1 month later...

Ok nearly 2 month on I think I'm about to get the car back resprayed. I was told yesterday it wasn't exactly perfect. Last time I saw the car the window was out, there were deep cuts in the car, the paint didn't match perfect, the bumper and oil cooler were both held on by tie wraps and it car didn't cold start at all. What should I settle for here? The car wasn't in perfect condition when it went in (scratches to the back end) so should I expect it to be perfect when it comes out? I've paid up for mapping, single conversion etc. so expect the cold start to be sorted out at least

I would expect the job to be perfect. If a paintshop says its not perfect it means its a crap job. Tell them your not having it untill its 100% - Make sure youu get someone that knows what there talking about to pick it up with you.

Good luck

I'd only settle for it being perfect. A poor quaity respray is going to devalue your car considerably more than a few sratches on original paint.

Anyway, I think it's besides the point what condition it was in beforehand. The insurance company is paying for a resrpay so the garage doing the work should do the job properly.