The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra's gone

fat_controller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Imprezas, don't like this one though, very bland.

Still I guess it fits your needs for one reason or another otherwise you wouldn't have swapped :) Enjoy it, sell it, do what you need to, I'm sure it's very.... erm.... comfy?

I think it's a good deal - getting shot of a CatD Supra for a nearly new Imprezza that is much more saleable.

got it in one mate, i swopped it mainly for the re sale appeal, but now i'm starting to enjoy it more and more, i'm sure i'll be bored in a few weeks and sell it to buy the m3 i wanted :eyebrows:

got it in one mate, i swopped it mainly for the re sale appeal, but now i'm starting to enjoy it more and more, i'm sure i'll be bored in a few weeks and sell it to buy the m3 i wanted :eyebrows:

i pissed all over an m3 this morning coming to work:D:p

i pissed all over an m3 this morning coming to work:D:p

if i had th money to run a supra like mine and a place to keep her i wouldn't of sold her,an m3 is a reliable compramise, plus i need to crack on with my house and go on a few more holidays.

i'm only 21 so plenty of time for some more toys a bit later in life me thinks:d

Ah yes, it makes sense now :)

M3's are great cars, which model are you going for?

if i had th money to run a supra like mine and a place to keep her i wouldn't of sold her,an m3 is a reliable compramise, plus i need to crack on with my house and go on a few more holidays.

i'm only 21 so plenty of time for some more toys a bit later in life me thinks:d

so true so true;)

Only 21 and a family car already, its all down hill from here, still at least the wife and kids will be comfy on your journey into old age.:p

Just hope the Supra has gone to a good home, all due respect due to LeeT and GVN, for all the hard effort they put into it.

I'm surprised, LeeT didn't wanna buy it back off you?

How come you did not try selling it out of the country via Jurgen? (where you would of def got more money)

Well at least you can say you experience that kind of power!!

• 7 months later...