The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE North West Convoy down - Friday

Pixelfill

Yeh im definately up for meeting with the guys from the North again Geth. There should be me, you, the 2 jamies and Linda going from our way:)

By the way, the bumper should be done today, so fingers crossed it will be on by next friday:eyebrows:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha Adam ;) sounds good, just need an ETA...and a bomb to get me outa bed that early....:lazy::zzz:

lolxx

lol someone needs to give Shytot a quick poke as well (oh er) :p

so what time are people meeting at the verious places. I plan to meet at stafford - I assume its the services on the M6??

lol someone needs to give Shytot a quick poke as well (oh er) :p

so what time are people meeting at the verious places. I plan to meet at stafford - I assume its the services on the M6??

OI OI cheeky Mike :rolleyes:

If you are going straight down the M6 from Stockport we,ll catch

up at Stafford services just before Junction 14 or text you as we get there so you can Join us from the services so to speak

Cheers

Ian

OI OI cheeky Mike :rolleyes:

If you are going straight down the M6 from Stockport we,ll catch

up at Stafford services just before Junction 14 or text you as we get there so you can Join us from the services so to speak

Cheers

Ian

if you not specifically stopping at Stafford services then there is little point stopping just for me, where is the next meeting point? If you can give me an address I will meet you there? :search:

if you not specifically stopping at Stafford services then there is little point stopping just for me, where is the next meeting point? If you can give me an address I will meet you there? :search:

Mike,

we are aiming to leave:

ST16 1JQ - 1 mile off J14 M6

at 9:00 am - you could meet us there, Rays the Roof, Ian R and Tom (at least) will be there.

Mike

you wouldn't believe how long it's taken me to post that - my laptop has rebooted itself 3 times trying to make this post :(