The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show 07 Report

Justin

Well done, thats a superb time for a 6spd :)

Cheers. The 13.066 was my first run, took the air filter out for the second and got 13.3 something, where's the logic in that... :)

Was good to meet you. Strangely enough I didn't need any introduction... I somehow knew who you were. Perhaps it was the yellow skin and blue pants? :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strangely enough I didn't need any introduction... I somehow knew who you were. Perhaps it was the yellow skin and blue pants? :D

You wouldn’t believe how often I hear that :D (seriously!)

I like to think it's more to do with the bald head, obesity problem and IQ only slightly higher then my blood alcohol level :D

Guest Geneb
You wouldn’t believe how often I hear that :D (seriously!)

I like to think it's more to do with the bald head, obesity problem and IQ only slightly higher then my blood alcohol level :D

nothing to do with beer and donuts then?;)

im off now before i get another 24hr ban lol

Anybody see the almost crash while we we in convoy by the 4x4 and the blue skyline on the outside lane..:blink: what a twat. Otherwise apart from the lack of track action it was a good excuse to chat.:)...got my drag tyres on at one point only to be thwarted by the rain:Pling: oh well.

Looking forward to the vid

indeed i did. i was right behind the 4x4 with a black supra behind me.. saw the 4x4 change into the outer lane, then looked in my rear view only to see this R34 doing about 120mph!!! and not slowing down!!!!! as he came upto the 4x4 he managed to squeeze past it and the crash barrier......fcuk knows how, hes a very lucky man...

OK, I apologies first off but I have to ask...

who were the two outrageously hot young ladies in the Red mkiv with no spoiler?

If I'd had a hat on, I'd have tipped it your way, just had to say, you both looked stunning especially in that car ;)

I was the tall damp guy in the blue psycho top (prob with my jaw on the floor) who gawked in as you were in the queue waiting to leave...

Rob

I see some of you are wondering about convoy vids. I have some stuff on the way, (currently being professionaly editted :D )

i presume it was you near us then hanging out of the window :lol:

Now this is what i call dedication.... espically as it was raining pretty hard...

erm, or am I turning into a poof?

Re. the girls I agree with you mate.

They looked bloody cold and tried to keep smiling. What summed it up was when they did the presentations for the Show and Shine comp and the guy doing the presentations told the girls to 'smile and look pretty' as that is what they 'did best'

As I mentioned to him that didn't sound too patronising :rolleyes:

Guest Nicholas
what about those 2 birds near no1 boyracer's old car ,nick (miami) was so in love and had to be dragged away ;):p

I got both their numbers :D hmmm munter sandwich tonight ;)

On the way down my mate in the car with me was sleeping off a hangover, then nick went past me and rich infront, not long after we left McDonalds, with a nice back fire. My mate almost had a heart attack. I was pissing myself. My first propper convoy, cant wait till JAE when im kitted up again.

Guest Nicholas
Hang on......Which ones and how many pints of geordie juice had you drunk ;)

the two fuller figure women that were posing on No1boyracer's old car ;) I get hard thinking about them :eyebrows:

I'll be back in 10.... :innocent:

it was good to meet up with people i already knew and meet some new faces.the guy in the blue skyline was a 24 carrat pr**k

did any one clock the envy girl??she was a babe very natural,nice to talk to and always smiling.shame about her boyfriend being like a shadow.

lets hope the weather is better for jae.see you there.

Guest Nicholas
On the way down my mate in the car with me was sleeping off a hangover, then nick went past me and rich infront, not long after we left McDonalds, with a nice back fire. My mate almost had a heart attack. I was pissing myself. My first propper convoy, cant wait till JAE when im kitted up again.

wakey wakey :D the convoy was good fun :)

I can’t believe no one’s mentioned M4rk RZ caressing shrek’s chest ;)