Justin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Geneb

Met plenty of new faces today (Cheekymonkey, AshBHP, UK Rich, Big Blue, Turbonut, Goldigga, Syunite and possibly a few more!) so it was worthwhile in that respect. Unfortunately Geneb was there too, but you can't have it all... ;) Some nice models around though, especially the Knight Racer ones :eyebrows:

Fat Git thats the last time i challenge you to a burger eating match i didn't stand a chance when you started ordering doubles.

Anybody see the almost crash while we we in convoy by the 4x4 and the blue skyline on the outside lane..:blink: what a twat. Otherwise apart from the lack of track action it was a good excuse to chat.:)...got my drag tyres on at one point only to be thwarted by the rain:Pling: oh well.

Looking forward to the vid

Yeah me and supra61 were just infront of the 4x4 in the left hand lane the skyline driver was real twat and seriously lucky

At least we know who ate all the Pukka Pies...

hehe wouldn't mind getting into them girls in the pukka pie cats suits hehe, how many of you guys went to see the pole dancer i could believe it when i saw the chav next to us started playin in he pocket the sick shit

Guest Geneb
good vid mate !

Any convoy vids? I noticed someone from FOrest East had a cam mounted in window ;)

LOL what convoy traffic and small attendance at toddington kinda screwed that:(

Hey Henk, didnt know you were hanging around my stand for that long! :eyebrows:

You dirty little ***** you plead with me to take more vids, then you say I hung around too long.....

I had to survive heckling from club members along the lines of "PERV!!!!" all for you!!!!

hhhmmmpppfff Some poeple!

;):p:D

Guest Geneb
You dirty little ***** you plead with me to take more vids, then you say I hung around too long.....

I had to survive heckling from club members along the lines of "PERV!!!!" all for you!!!!

hhhmmmpppfff Some poeple!

;):p:D

No guilty of that one henk its was Supra61 who shouted " HENK YOU PERV!" and everyone started looking lol , was amazed at how quick you moved and stopped filming lol.

and thx for the totty vid its good

I missed the pole dancing again, but did see a few of the models. Dunno about anyone else, but I did feel a bit sorry for them! Most were walking around virtually nude in the rain with 30-40 dirty blokes with cameras filming their naughty bits everywhere they went. With the exception of the Knight Racer ladies, none of them looked like they were enjoying any of the attention. I found it a bit embarrassing for them really...

erm, or am I turning into a poof?

No guilty of that one henk its was Supra61 who shouted " HENK YOU PERV!" and everyone started looking lol , was amazed at how quick you moved and stopped filming lol.

I've never seen a 6ft 6in, 20 stone bloke look so small :D

Guest Geneb
I missed the pole dancing again, but did see a few of the models. Dunno about anyone else, but I did feel a bit sorry for them! Most were walking around virtually nude in the rain with 30-40 dirty blokes with cameras filming their naughty bits everywhere they went. With the exception of the Knight Racer ladies, none of them looked like they were enjoying any of the attention. I found it a bit embarrassing for them really...

erm, or am I turning into a poof?

I've never seen a 6ft 6in, 20 stone bloke look so small :D

POOF!!!!! u will be buyin a carbon supra next lol