The mkiv Supra Owners Club

body kits and bits

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Ok were moving house soon and really dont want to pack up the new house with un wanted bits

Bomex stlye front - vvgood fit, tested on the soop - £200

Bomex skirts - put them against the car not vitted before, look vgood not warped etc - £180

Bomex spats - vgood put them against the arches, went on vgood - £90 including delivery

JUN original front, test fitted vvgood fit - £330

Lower glove box £20 including delivery

eyelids, ones of ebay from that guy who does oem skirts and spats and lips £12 including delivery

skirts and bumpers collection from northants or arrange your courier, THANKS!

So a cellulose primer, just means it would have to be stripped and re-primered in 2 pack, or would react with paint, as I made that mistake trying to save some time with my Bomex. Tis still an awesome front end, so tempted, but with tax and insurance to pay out for, not I can afford it.

Guest CoolsBlue

well yea any body shop will sand it down before they go to paint it anyway, pm me when ur ready tho mite have it still

Guest CoolsBlue

noooo lol i only did that with the jun as it had a few little cracks (nothing big) only reason why i have so many kits are becuase i couldnt make my mind up on what i wanted lol then i finally got my custom kit of my mate as he decided he wanted a change of kit, and i wanted his bodykit for around 2 years

Guest Chumpalot

not sure what all the fuss is about here. I've met Kevin and bought my Top Secret front from him. Nice bloke.

Think people need to lay off him a bit, if you're not interested in what he has to sell then don't reply in the thread.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.