The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of selling....

Stonkin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, im thinking of selling too mate, but the good news is with NA's being so cheap I know I could be in a supra soon again after. And the running costs of an NA to TT I have found massive.

Killerferret it's Sparky off DJCC. If you're selling your car contact me. I'd like first dibs!!!!! lol

letting go is hard mate.... iam sort of leaving it for a while.. just cant do it.

although i would love a dc5.

your right tho, the money would get you a fantastic replacement

very hard mate, hardest car i've ever chosen to sell...

There is 1 car which i think could well fit the purpose and would also mean i could pay for it up front. A Golf GTI 1.8t A solid little car that should be fairly reliable, much better on fuel, but can also be fairly fun to drive for a year or so.

You are in the same boat as me. I need to start saving but can't afford to as I have no spare dosh left each month. It would help if I didn't gamble and spend every weekend in a stripclub ( on saturday they said I go there more than some of the girls who work there! :p )but hey you gotta have some fun. I am going to look at a Golf GTI 1.8t tonight with a view to trading my supe in. :-(

Stonkin' - looking at it another way, by sharing a flat with your brother you are saving money which you would otherwise be spending on rent or mortgage. I say "Enjoy the Supe while you can", you may find you need to rent somewhere on your own in the future and have to find twice as much rent each month. THEN it's time to sell the Supe!! (or just don't go out)

J

Mum and dad own the flat we live in, we rent from them at normal prices anyone else would. The flat is being sold in Feb, i then either rent somewhere else with bro for six months if housing market is still crap, or, go and get a mortgage with him, or go and get one by myself. I dont want to get to that time and then think, right, now i need to get myself sorted, too late by then. Want to use this time to get some savings behind me.

Guest NINJYA

You sound like you dont really want to sell - i have been looking at houses myself and its so expensive at the moment - i rent now but i really want my own place. I m sure that you will get over your supra - i m not sure id sell mine though it cheers me up too much!! But you could always get another one when you finally get the mortgage - just borrow a bit more and get a manual next time!! Good luck whatever you choose - tattoo looks nice by the way!

Im moving in my house hopefully this friday :ecstatic:

Believe me I had the most stressing time in my life to sort out the money for it but now that Im looking outside and see I didn't have to sell the supra I'm full of smile and looking forward to have the house and the supra at the same time ;)

Good luck to you guys with house huntting and plz think again about selling your supra's as I found the sup the only thing that will give me the smile when I'm down and stressed ;)