The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black J-Spec TT Auto

Stonkin

***CAR HAS BEEN SOLD***

All,

Unfortunately the time has come for my car to have a new owner. I have owned the car for 2 years and everyday has been a pleasure. My reason for selling is to take the next sensible step in life and gather a deposit for a house.

The car is a 1996 facelift twin turbo thus better looking dash and lights, automatic, BPU. The car is showing 90,000, however has only just reached 70,000 miles.

I believe the car has been owned by 2 previous owners in the UK. The first was a chap who knew Paul Whiffin from Whifbitz, and had the car regularly serviced there by him. The car i believe was then sold through whifbitz to the gentleman i purchased it from. I have full history from when the previous owner had the car which was done at Toyota main dealer. During my ownership i have had the car regularly serviced by Mark from Phoenix and i have all the invoices and stamps in service book to back this up. The car has literally just had a major service by Mark, including all fluids, gearbox oils, diff oil, filters, break fluid, power steering fluid, everything.

I have chosen to advertise the condition of the car along the top as good, as mint in my eyes, would be beyond showroom condition. I am a perfectionist when it comes to looking after my cars, and am therefore very picky. However, i would describe the condition as exceptional for an 11 year old car. It has gleaming black paintwork, and the only bad points regarding paint are a few minor stone chips on the bonnet and a few along the front of the wings, as would be expected from any car this age that is still dressed in the original factory paint.

The car has always been regularly hand washed with only the finest products, many many hours of my time have been taken up with cleaning and polishing, and every one of them has been a pleasure. Twice a year the car has seen a full 5 stage paint treatment with Meguiars products, including:

Wash and rinse with Meguiars shampoo

Full Meguiars clay treatment to remove any oxidation

Meguiars step 1 paint cleaner

Meguiars step 2 polish

Meguiars step 3 wax

In between this 6 month cleansing the car has been cleaned weekly and polished every 2 weeks with Meguiars NxT Generation Tech wax and polish. But the pictures of the car speak for themselves regarding condition.

The spec of the car is as follows:

Engine Specifications:

APEXI INDUCTION KIT

POLISHED HEATSHIELD

POLISHED FAN SHROUD

POLISHED CAM COVERS

RED HOSE TECHNIQUE KIT

DETAILED SPARK PLUG COVER + FUSE LIDS

HKS FCD

IK24 IRIDIUM PLUGS

BLITZ TURBO TIMER/BOOST GAUGE

Exhaust:

3" FRONT DECAT

HKS CENTRE DECAT

MIAMI GT CAT BACK

1.2 BAR CW RESTRICTOR RING

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

GOODRIDGE STAINLESS BRAKE HOSES

CW PADS ALL ROUND

Jap Spec YELLOW BILSTEINS for that firmer more sporty ride, yet still very comfortable

18" SA-70 BLACK CHROME 9" FRONT 10" REAR

GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 245/40/18 and 285/35/18

The condition of these wheels are fantastic and in my eyes totally transform the look of what is a virtually stock looking car. The comments i receive daily about them is unreal, never seen another wheel like it, and i believe this was the first Supra to have this colour/design fitted. No fancy bodykits, what you see is an original looking supercar, just how Toyota intended.

Exterior:

TINTED LIGHTS

OEM SIDE SKIRTS AND SPATS

Active Spoiler above 60mph or manual activation as seen in pics

Interior:

BLACK, FACELIFT LEATHER, IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION, with electric drivers seat

Remote central locking and cat 1 immobiliser

Performance:

SURREY ROLLING ROAD - 320 RWHP @ 1.0BAR

The car is also advertised elsewhere, however i would love for the car to go to a fellow enthusiast who will cherrish it how i have, i am not in a desperate rush to sell and will hold out for what i consider to be a suitable new owner, the car will not just be sold to anyone, full asking price or not. If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to pm me or via the details below:

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: 07920 152 219

If anyone would like any further pictures, please get in touch, i will get an interior shot later today. There are more pictures to view in my garage. The car will also come with a years MOT as it is just about to expire.

Thanks Havard and Lukey. I have the same advert on PistonHeads and will be doing an AutoTrader one tonight. But, would far prefer it to go to someone on here.

Anyone has any questions, please fire away...

i know suprash, i know. but, its a car that can be replaced with bigger and better things, strange to say on this forum but fantastic cars dont stop at supra's. time for a little change while i focus on some other priorities

Guest NINJYA

sorry to here you are selling mate, what happened to your other wheels? or are they the same ones? with the purple flip -reali

So many views but no comments. Does the advert seem ok?

That's a great add mate. I think the car speaks for itself, everything you've said is evident in the pictures.

Your car looks amazing, and i would give my left chuddy (and consider both) for a set of those wheels. :cool:

Guest NINJYA
Many people have ;) They make the car in my eyes...

Yeah you are right there - i m going to get mine sprayed - now you are selling your car im gonna go for a similar colour - i didnt want to before as i didnt want to copy yours- :D i do like my wheels they just need to be brightened up abit.

Yeah you are right there - i m going to get mine sprayed - now you are selling your car im gonna go for a similar colour - i didnt want to before as i didnt want to copy yours- :D i do like my wheels they just need to be brightened up abit.

you crack on girl, its your car... :)

That's a great add mate. I think the car speaks for itself, everything you've said is evident in the pictures.

Your car looks amazing, and i would give my left chuddy (and consider both) for a set of those wheels. :cool:

Cheers Rik, nice to hear, well besides you giving up your chuds that is :D

no rubber crap, perfect for spraying, if you choose to ;)

The car is going in the autotrader this w'end, have been putting it off, wonder why ;)

Anyone considering this, give me a call, really is a beautiful, honest car.

I have seen your car round B/Stoke, sure a bloke was driving it though last time I saw it........I saw him just past the MFI up at the roiundabout going round........but I recognise "EMO"......:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.