The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Premium Horn kit

markrzs

I only have a couple of horns in stock, the rest I will need to order, order time would be around 4 weeks, plus 5-7 days postage to you.

I'll start collecting money now, my pay pal account is importpimp at mac dot com

GB price is £46 including postage, I would need you to add 4% ( £1.84) to the total to cover the pay pal transfer fee ie. total transfer of £47.84

When you make the transfer, please can you include a note of your forum user name and parts ordered for my reference.

1. Markrzs - PAID

2. Supragold

3. Chrisavila100 - PAID

4. AndyT - PAID

5. wallace9 - PAID

6. broomie - PAID

7. Lukeyboy2k - PAID

8. TyranoSupraRex - PAID

9. Rico2006

10. EdMorris - PAID

11. jot_ie - PAID

12. Jake - PAID

13. gambie

14. supersupra3 - PAID

15. Robsheffield - PAID

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have a couple of horns in stock, the rest I will need to order, order time would be around 4 weeks, plus 5-7 days postage to you.

I'll start collecting money now, my pay pal account is importpimp at mac dot com

GB price is £46 including postage, I would need you to add 4% ( £1.84) to the total to cover the pay pal transfer fee ie. total transfer of £47.84

When you make the transfer, please can you include a note of your forum user name and parts ordered for my reference.

1. Markrzs - PAID

2. Supragold - PAID

3. Chrisavila100 - PAID

4. AndyT - PAID

5. wallace9 - PAID

6. broomie - PAID

7. Lukeyboy2k - PAID

8. TyranoSupraRex - PAID

9. Rico2006

10. EdMorris - PAID

11. jot_ie - PAID

12. Jake - PAID

13. gambie

14. supersupra3 - PAID

15. Robsheffield - PAID

Last call, anyone else wanting in on the group buy, can you please send money by tomorrow please.

I have 4 horns available now, which will be sent out in order of payment. The rest I have already ordered, I'll update the thread when parts received and posted out, order time will be aroudn 4-5 weeks. Anyone else wanting one can you let me know ASAP so I can add to the order.

Please payments to pay pal account importpimp at mac dot com

1. Markrzs - PAID

2. Supragold - PAID

3. Chrisavila100 - PAID

4. AndyT - PAID

5. wallace9 - PAID

6. broomie - PAID

7. Lukeyboy2k - PAID

8. TyranoSupraRex - PAID

9. Rico2006

10. EdMorris - PAID

11. jot_ie - PAID

12. Jake - PAID

13. supersupra3 - PAID

14. Robsheffield - PAID

15. Paul E

First 4 horn kits sent out today (sent in order of payment receipt), the others are on order and will be sent when they arrive. I'll update the thread with more news when I have it.

1. Markrzs - SENT

2. Supragold - PAID

3. Chrisavila100 - PAID

4. AndyT - SENT

5. wallace9 - PAID

6. broomie - SENT

7. Lukeyboy2k - PAID

8. TyranoSupraRex - PAID

9. Rico2006

10. EdMorris - PAID

11. jot_ie - PAID

12. Jake - PAID

13. supersupra3 - SENT

14. Robsheffield - PAID

15. Paul E

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone fitted theirs yet? How do they sound? I got mine yesterday but was a little disappointed in the appearance. They're smaller than I imagined and quite plasticy looking. I'm hoping they sound better than they look.

Anyone fitted theirs yet? How do they sound? I got mine yesterday but was a little disappointed in the appearance. They're smaller than I imagined and quite plasticy looking. I'm hoping they sound better than they look.

They should look like this, I think the reason they look plasticy is because they are made from plastic :) Hopefully you'll be happy with the sound :)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7058/horn1ur2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right. Finally fitted them yesterday. Had a mare cos I had to take off the front do-luck bumper to get underneath (cos the bumper has the undertray) and I couldn't get to the second horn from above cos of the FMIC. Good thing I had to take it off anyway to change my cambelt and thermostat etc.. They sound great. Thanks again Nic. You da daddy!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.