the best looking supras on here.....

Guest sheppo_diddly

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jake's in one of my favourite looking Supras. I'm shit with names but there's about 10 or so that I really like, but there's quite a lot that are 'almost there but I'd have changed that' instead- ie I love Jamies, but I'd have painted the bonnet, nowt major, but that's the idea.

For example (nothing against your car Andy, its sweet!), this car in someones opinion maybe hidious due to the colour or wheels etc, where a stock black supe maybe someones idea of perfection..

well i've had both, bright orange kitted and black uk spec, i'd give anything to have the black one back:( stock is best imo

well i've had both, bright orange kitted and black uk spec, i'd give anything to have the black one back:( stock is best imo

Imo a stillen front, modified Blitz skirts and a trial rear is perfect, that combo would look like it rolled out of the Toyota factory as the 'rev4' if you like.

I agree, I think there is a very fine line as to what is good and what is 'different'. I can look at mine and (like to) think I could park it amongst a wide range of top supercars and not feel to out of place but there is definately a narrow line of what each person classes as nice to boyracer (and i'm not on about that batty one!)

:no:

Its a tough one, personally I love the stock look with a decent set of wheels. TBH it doesnt need a kit to look fast/nice.

I also kitted ones like Envys, Jamies, Muffs, Gamers, Original Amo,s etc that have been done properly with no tacky cheap looking crap fitting kits or bits hanging off.

At least with the Supra theres lots of variation and people trying different things.

thanks for the vote james but mine does not really count as mines more of a static display

Join the club lol, but they nice to look at..!!

Some people will prefer a very clean stock supe, just as they rolled out Mr T's factory, other will prefer wild colours, bodykits and other mods.

Only way to do it would be in like classes, Engine mods, Body mods, paint, ICE etc, then I suppose you could come up with a selection of the clubs best cars..!!

Think I just opened an extra large family size can of worms, but hey..!! ;)

One of the best looking Sups I have seen on this club has to be this one, I don't know who owns it but I think with the correct wheels with a stock body and the right colour: I will let the pic do its talking;)

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/markymark10000/DSC02359.jpg[/qimg]"][qimg]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p180/markymark10000/DSC02359.jpg[/qimg]

Great pic!!

Who's car is it then??

H.