The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars in the Park event

AJI

Seeing as im back from Wales in time and as long as there is a few of us going then i fancy this. Im up for a meet at Tickle Trout at half 9 so lets have a show of hands.

1. Gaz

2. Ian (Shytot)

Gaz how about we delay a little and meet Aron at the Tickle Trout at 10am ?

Any Others coming ??? weathers going to be OK too ( well so the weather mans says LOL )

Cheers

Ian

I have just realised that the 'Tickled Trout' is at J31 !

That is where I will meet you guys ! I'll be there at around 10am ish.

(There should be a few other makes of cars meeting there from the Piston Heads forum between 10am to 10:30).

:D Great meeting weather was brilliant too even got a "slight glow " going on too :rolleyes: Some very nice cars there too ( and some renualts too ) and i didnt know they made soooooo many VX220s :blink: they were everywhere !

Great to see some familiar faces and some new ones too from the Pistonheads site

Some photo,s crap quality think i need a new cam or work out how i use it properly :blink:

Cheers

Ian

Bolton Abbey 001.jpg

Bolton Abbey 002.jpg

Bolton Abbey 003.jpg

Bolton Abbey 004.jpg

Bolton Abbey 018.jpg

Bolton Abbey 019.jpg

Bolton Abbey 025.jpg

Bolton Abbey 006.jpg

Bolton Abbey 007.jpg

Bolton Abbey 008.jpg

Bolton Abbey 010.jpg

Bolton Abbey 011.jpg

Bolton Abbey 012.jpg

Bolton Abbey 013.jpg

Bolton Abbey 014.jpg

Bolton Abbey 015.jpg

Bolton Abbey 016.jpg

Bolton Abbey 017.jpg

Bolton Abbey 020.jpg

Bolton Abbey 021.jpg

Bolton Abbey 023.jpg

Bolton Abbey 022.jpg

Bolton Abbey 024.jpg

Bolton Abbey 026.jpg

:D Great meeting weather was brilliant too even got a "slight glow " going on too :rolleyes: Some very nice cars there too ( and some renualts too ) and i didnt know they made soooooo many VX220s :blink: they were everywhere !

Great to see some familiar faces and some new ones too from the Pistonheads site

Some photo,s crap quality think i need a new cam or work out how i use it properly :blink:

Cheers

Ian

Doh ive just put a thread in multimedia with pics.

Sorry I missed this, I was on fixing computer duty at the in-laws.

Looks like you had a good day :(

Ian just got your answer message - sorry I didn't get back to you.

Mike

:tongue: No Worries Mike LOL

It was a good un matey

Cheers

Ian

Guest kirsty

Hi guys! :D

Cheers for being so friendly today :D. Was a bit daunting as I didn't know anyone other than my mates flatmate (supra mkiii) that I'd dragged along lol

I'll keep an eye out for the Lakes run, and I'll maybe see you at Mascrat before then ;)

Cheers

Kirsty

Glad you all enjoyed it! I was expecting more supercars to show up to be honest, with the weather being perfect for them.

In previous years there have been loads of Lambo's, Ferraris and even the likes of Zondas and GT40's etc. I don't know whether the weather earlier in the week scared them off or what.

But the gathering of cars was impressice all the same and I was glad to see a good showing of Supras :) Thanks for coming along.

Good to see some familiar faces and some new ones also.

Next year a barbeque is a must ! :)

Hi guys! :D

Cheers for being so friendly today :D. Was a bit daunting as I didn't know anyone other than my mates flatmate (supra mkiii) that I'd dragged along lol

I'll keep an eye out for the Lakes run, and I'll maybe see you at Mascrat before then ;)

Cheers

Kirsty

Your Welcome Kirsty glad you enjoyed it, was good to see some new faces and your flatmates mates car was rare one a 2.5 twin turbo mkiii :)

Cheers hun

Ian