The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nice profit!!

mkirby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to comment.I didnt see any threats at all in his reply?

Am I dumb?

I saw a mention that he will be in the area,but that is all.

Please correct me if Im wrong.

I dont know the guy so just read the thread out of interest.

With regards to people being miffed at someone selling something at a profit,if you are left a house in a will,possible your parents house,do you hold the view that you must give it away?

I ask this as you didnt pay for it,so I would assume that you couldnt possibly sell it for a profit.Just a thought.:rolleyes:

Dont know if this has been posted but look whats on ebay :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MASSIVE-550-BHP-SINGLE-TURBO-CONVERTION_W0QQitemZ220114514067QQihZ012QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hmmm 1000 bhp turbo LMAO

£2500 intercooler LMAO

£1500 to take it to 1000 bhp LMFAO

Jesus wheres the "ask the seller a question" button

Mike

Wait till the new buyer joins the supra mkiv owners club;)

i asked a few questions

what injectors

what ecu

what uprated clutch

is it a 6 speed

what model turbo is it for 1000 bhp LMAO

This is the response i got back

THE REASON FOR SALE IS THAT MY OTHER HALF WONT DRIVE IT AND I AM NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH FOR IT MATE, I HAD A SUPRA BEFORE BUT I JUST CANNOT HANDLE THIS WELL ENOUGH TO HAVE FUN IN IT

hmmmm chav and does he have a broken caps lock key spring to mind :D

i asked a few questions

what injectors

what ecu

what uprated clutch

is it a 6 speed

what model turbo is it for 1000 bhp LMAO

This is the response i got back

THE REASON FOR SALE IS THAT MY OTHER HALF WONT DRIVE IT AND I AM NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH FOR IT MATE, I HAD A SUPRA BEFORE BUT I JUST CANNOT HANDLE THIS WELL ENOUGH TO HAVE FUN IN IT

hmmmm chav and does he have a broken caps lock key spring to mind :D

So basically he hasn't answered any of your questions!

I noticed he has a nice celica for sale too, I wonder how powerful that is! So it comes with a years warranty too... Interesting... They all sound like a bunch of twats, I think he has bought it and realised its a dog and nothing like its suppose to be so shifting it on quick!

So 'I am not dumb, I think i know who you are, and if you keep doing it ill be down your neck of the woods soon'' isnt threatening?

Ide hate so know how you threaten people Dave :D

I was merely stating a fact Jody!The wording that was used does not threaten anyone.It may be read either way,half empty/half full if you know what I mean.If this was a court matter it wouldnt get too far!

Also your wording in your last post is somewhat different to the original.

Now Im not trying to aggrivate you or the situation,it is just the fact that in my business I get to meet all kinds of people.

There are so many times that I hear stories from some members of one team talking about such and such,and when you as a person were actually there when such and such was said,it always gets told differently.:rolleyes:

With regards to how I threaten people,I dont need to.

If this guy is doing something wrong to the extent that you are not happy,why dont you tell him?Why pretend to be a potential buyer,this I cant really understand.

In my life I am a straight talker,I say what I feel I need to say,this ensures that you never get misunderstood.:)