The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've Got A Stubby

mr lover

its missing the middle part which it screws into i think, mine at the postoffice waiting collection so i havnt got my hands on too look as yet, just going of what other people are saying

Seems to make sense. I hope Mike in the states is able to sort it out as it's not Imi's fault and he's really just been doing everyone a good favour.

Seems to make sense. I hope Mike in the states is able to sort it out as it's not Imi's fault and he's really just been doing everyone a good favour.

I got a PM from Pete and Fish saying that a part was missing from the kit. looking at the pics it seems like its the silver "extender".

what's the significance of this part? I will drop Mike an email right now to see what he has to say.

shame this wasnt picked up earlier before i sent out all the units......:(

its the part which joins the Ariel to the base afaik so very significant :)

what part is this? can you circle the part on the pic I posted on the stubby GB thread and post it here or email it to me.

how did Mr Lover go ahead and install his kit without the part? I would like to know exactly whats missing before i send out an email to the US.

I think it is possible to fit the aerial either adapting something else as a bridge, or as Class One has done, just wedge it all in and using silicone sealant.

Given the choice, and its availability, I would prefer the machined extension if at all possible.

I do really appreciate what you and Burna have done for us, but it would be good to fit it all properly. I don't mind waiting a little longer.

If there are any additional costs, please let us know, and I'm sure we'll stump up the cash. :)