The mkiv Supra Owners Club

single turbo

fat_controller

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also noticed no mention iro the FMIC anywhere? 2/3 row make etc? May want to add as well for completeness. ;) :D

Very nice looking car though and worth the money without question!

(Searches internet for loan rates!!! ;) :eyebrows: )

there is.lol Blitz LM FMIC:d

cheers for the pic tom, shame we'll probably never get to do that photo shoot, maybe with the next owner eh:)

Nice car :) how much power does it have (BHP) and have you had the engine built or is it standard?

i don't have a dyno but dan at turbo fit who mapped the car about a month back said he recon's it's pulling very strong and running around 600bhp,shame we couldn't complete a graph but he estimated 600 off of the graph we got to, i'm afraid the engine isn't built but it's running very well, the stock block is good for 600bhp if setup right and if you wanna turn the boost down a little just to be safe then you could.

sams drag car at turbo fit ran somthing like 700 bhp on stock bottom end, just depends how well it's looked after tbh

I would seriously consider this if it was up for sale in about 8-10 months time :( But alas, house first.... then car.

Good luck with the sale, but I'm sure you don't need it. Someone who knows/loves these cars will snap it up :)

I would seriously consider this if it was up for sale in about 8-10 months time :( But alas, house first.... then car.

Good luck with the sale, but I'm sure you don't need it. Someone who knows/loves these cars will snap it up :)

i'm in the same situation mate, need to free up some cash for full house refurb to get out of this craphole:d

gonna get a cheaper supra that can do up over time and have somthing to be proud of and a house with a garage to keep her from harm:d

i think you will have more joy on the likes on pistonheads than here as most people know how much you paid for it, be it needing a new clutch.

wish i had bought it LOL

what i paid doesn't matter, i've had this discussion plenty of times, the cars worth whatever somone is willing to pay for it, lee wanted a quick sale and by god he got it, i'm not in such a rush TBO, the clutch was fine, just installed wrong, all sorted now though.

what i paid doesn't matter, i've had this discussion plenty of times, the cars worth whatever somone is willing to pay for it, lee wanted a quick sale and by god he got it, i'm not in such a rush TBO, the clutch was fine, just installed wrong, all sorted now though.

ahhh even better then, when i looked into buying it i thought it needed a new clutch.

dont get me wrong if you sell it and make a load of money then i dont have any issues but what i meant is as people on here know how much it was up for sale not so long ago it may make it difficult to sell it but as your not in a rush ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.