The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just do it... !

Gerry

Drag racing is much like your first time having sex.

You are sat there waiting for the green light.

You fiddle with the various buttons hoping you can make it go better.

You get the green light and your off

Your palms are sweaty but you manage to manouveure your knob in to the right position.

And it is over far too quickly, you join the queue and go again ;)

I have done over fifty runs now and have to say it is a good rush it will be even better lining up against mainly Supras which is quite hard on a normal RWYB.

Daman, you're not on the list - are you definitely running? :)

Guigsy, no one will laugh at an N/A (unless you're trying to tell us it has one of those fake dump valve thingies?!)

ps. Daman, did your plugs sort your problems?

With the car not running i thought id be mad to put my name down as a deffinate. As soon as im happy with the car i can then get my name on the list, i suspect ill find out tonight :)

Ill be honest with you, i dont know if the plugs have sorted the problem, i found one of my coil pack connectors to be a little on the ill side so ive been waiting till saturday to get the part, its now installed but i havent quite finished off my fmic install :read: That should be finished tonight so i can take it out for a wang, then i know who what where and when :)

You fancy a convoy down?

Colsoop... "Join the queue and go again" where did you first have sex ?... :D :) :D

SBDJ… Brilliant,well done. If our car breaks I’ve got three weeks to fix it whilst Soo’s away :)

Jaymdee… It was you who persuaded me :Pling:

Guygsi… There will be other NA’s there - you may never get this opportunity again - do it - do it - do it...

Would be great to have a last minute flurry and get all 75 places filled with Supras.

G

And when you need a PROPER fix take it on a circuit! Don't waste that chassis in a straight line, short lived, transmission bashing hiccup down a 1/4 mile :)

I'm frightened enough of turning left half way down the track (I've seen it done) going in a straight line !!

I've driven a GT6 and Westfield around Castle Combe (classic / kit days) and I was seriously dissapointed in how much of a loonatic I was - (I blame the "red mist")...

Plus, if you bend em, you can fix em, unlike me..:)

Duh....yeah. It was a joke, you merkin. About me carrying around a spare box just to run at the Pod.:rolleyes:

im running a twin gearbox setup in the nissan beast.

dual conversion

5 speed manual and 3 speed th400

its great taking part.loads better than watching

good to see lots of new times come in

good luck