The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragon Tattoo

Stonkin

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here's the final pics, at least until i go back for some shadowing, but that wont be for a couple of months. Need a break :) Left it a few days to let the redness die down, almost healed now, just a few bits on the inside wing.

Had to have been the worst session on friday so far, not comfortable at all!

although i did take the pic Trev, i didnt discuss it in huge detail with her. I had the arse about 30 mins into the session and that continued for the whole 4 1/2 to 5 hours i was there. It was all very red and raw at the time and she always said to me to wait until i saw it all together and then we'd talk about more wing detail if i wanted it. I will be going back at some point so will discuss it more then. I did ask if she thought the wings needed anything but she still thought the way she'd used lighting effects it would add to much in that area.

Wow!:woot: looks amazing hun :D Now its all done, the wings actually look fine as they are i reckon, as all that beautiful detail on the body and head draw the eye straight into the centre. Maybe if you put detail onto the wings it may actually detract from the body?? :think:

suits your shape too :p :D Looking good! ;)

Lxx

Wow!:woot: looks amazing hun :D Now its all done, the wings actually look fine as they are i reckon, as all that beautiful detail on the body and head draw the eye straight into the centre. Maybe if you put detail onto the wings it may actually detract from the body?? :think:

suits your shape too :p :D Looking good! ;)

Lxx

Hey hun, long time no speak! Thank you. That was her thoughts around distracting from the body to, makes sense. Time to hit the gym again, now its finished :)

Sorry, what tattoo? :innocent: lol

Seriously though, I like it, although the blank eyes remind me of my Doberman.

Lol :) when ever people see me just after i've had some done, when all the grey bits are red, they all think i should have the grey turned into a light shade of red, i can see what they are saying, but just not sure. I like it how it is now and dont want to ruin it. Plus i think i've payed enough as it is!

4 years!!! Oh well, at least its done now, are you planning on getting anymore. Just dont get it in the sun mate, it kills. What cream are you using for it, i found that preperation H was the best for me ans it really redusces the swelling. Top Job mate, the tattooist is very very tallented.

4 years!!! Oh well, at least its done now, are you planning on getting anymore. Just dont get it in the sun mate, it kills. What cream are you using for it, i found that preperation H was the best for me ans it really redusces the swelling. Top Job mate, the tattooist is very very tallented.

decided i wanted a tat 4 years ago, almost straight away decided on a drgaon. Then spent a year looking for a drgaon pic till i found this. Rest of time was working out if i actually wanted to go ahead or not :)

have been using prep H and also some cream that i got from her. Havent had any scabbing at all with any of it. will be staying well out the sun, not that thats hard right now ;)

highly doubt i will get anymore. I want my arms and shoulders free of them, just wanted 1 big piece, so my back seemed the best place to use. I may get some bits added to this one, but will be very minor background detail.

decided i wanted a tat 4 years ago, almost straight away decided on a drgaon. Then spent a year looking for a drgaon pic till i found this. Rest of time was working out if i actually wanted to go ahead or not :)

have been using prep H and also some cream that i got from her. Havent had any scabbing at all with any of it. will be staying well out the sun, not that thats hard right now ;)

highly doubt i will get anymore. I want my arms and shoulders free of them, just wanted 1 big piece, so my back seemed the best place to use. I may get some bits added to this one, but will be very minor background detail.

Good decision mate, it looks fantastic, and is definately enough ink for one lifetime. Hope it heals well for you bud.

question for anyone with tattoo knowledge. Are you genuinly expected to have to go back and have it gone over again, in say 10 years time or should it keep its colour level a lot longer than that?

I'm sure the ink they use these days is far better than it used to be.