The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got cloudy JDM lenses? You need Meguiar's PlastX!

RedM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look very good. I was parked next to a Supra with glass headlights today and was pointing out how much clearer they were to my g/f. If I didn't know better, I'd believe yours were glass from the photos - they are very clear. I will be heading to Halfords tomorrow.

:D

You biatch I recommended this weeks ago lol

Another tip for same as me "idle folk" who cant be arsed to rip open their lights.

Also from halfords a tube of rubbing compound; used this first then the plastix - disclaimer if u fook your lights dont blame me!

Im currently clay baring the car and did the lights earlier so pics tomorrow.

Well done Martin - best Ive seen without refurb!!:)

Rich

Looking nice Martin, got any before pics so we can see how bad they were?

I don't have any pics I'm afraid. I did mean to take some but got chatting to someone and then set to work on them without taking the pics.

got some of this today and its really really good, worked almost as well on my headlights too. drivers side is still a bit worse than passenger but alot better than before.

Bought myself some of that stuff today, along with a clay bar cleaning kit and some Autoglym Wheel Cleaner - if I get back home in time (after getting my alternator) I may give those lights a go - making sure I take some before and after pics :)

Ok, so I had a go at this tonight just before I went and collected my alternator.

Headlights before application of Plastx

The look even worse when you look at them from the top down and much worse in the flesh :(

First application on the left and you can see the difference and the amount of crap this removes from your headlights.

And both of them finished and sparkling, I'll be doing another couple of goes over them before they go back on the car.

Got to say this stuff is brilliant and well worth the 6 or 7 quid this costs. :thumbs: