The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West - Cheddar Gorge this weekend

edge

The spoiler wasnt on there when i bought it but i believe that not all supras came with rear spoilers. As for handling, it doesnt make any difference but its got tein coilovers that help as for her driving shes bloody nuts and well makes up for the lack of power in the n/a. If you ever see a red supra right up your ass pushing you along i bet it her.

Even worse shes bugging me now to get her a TT or turbo her n/a. That wiil really make her driving scary.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454

:blink:

Are you serious?? I thought it was a TT how fast it was going!!!

Yeah if i ever see a red supra doing the funny side of 120 coming up behind me il be sure to move out her way:d

Very nice looking car though, well bar the front end at the mo.

Il look in to the spoiler and let you know if i get it done, il try and get it photoshopped 1st as i dont want the back to look plain

:blink:

Are you serious?? I thought it was a TT how fast it was going!!!

Yeah if i ever see a red supra doing the funny side of 120 coming up behind me il be sure to move out her way:d

Very nice looking car though, well bar the front end at the mo.

Il look in to the spoiler and let you know if i get it done, il try and get it photoshopped 1st as i dont want the back to look plain

It does seem to be fast for an n/a i think it may have had some engine mods before i owned it but i dont know what. I cant say its all down to claire as she will get a big head. LOL. and ive got to live with her.

Guest Phillw454

:rlol: yeah dont her read all this!

I thought mine was quick for a NA but think i would struggle keeping up with that.

I may be going spoilerless today if i get off my arse and get it sorted anf filled and sprayed so il keep you updated it it goes ok:)

:rlol: yeah dont her read all this!

I thought mine was quick for a NA but think i would struggle keeping up with that.

I may be going spoilerless today if i get off my arse and get it sorted anf filled and sprayed so il keep you updated it it goes ok:)

The spoiler is heavy perhaps that its secret in the speed. I did hear once of martin (former Mkiv store) taking all the interior and things off a n/a and making it a complete shell which made it as fast as a TT apparently.

Guest Phillw454

It could be!! Im getting more and more tempted to fcuk off out and take it off now!!

Makes the car more individual too i reckon

Back at home and suprised I still have an exhaust from all those country lanes!

http://media.putfile.com/Cheddar-Gorge-Supra-Meet---Banwell-Flyby

Here's 1 vid for you all - great night - was suprised with all that 5-0 about that at least one of us didn't get pulled over.

Paul get a move on and get the gorge vid up!!

Good to see you all and hope to see again!

It could be!! Im getting more and more tempted to fcuk off out and take it off now!!

Makes the car more individual too i reckon

dude if you want it removed then just park it outside my house over night & he presto minus 1 rear spoiler by the morning :rolleyes:

unless that is they just had a liking for EVO spoilers & it was a cossie owner who put it on his boot lid the muppet :angry:

The spoiler is heavy perhaps that its secret in the speed. I did hear once of martin (former Mkiv store) taking all the interior and things off a n/a and making it a complete shell which made it as fast as a TT apparently.

Just weighed the stock spoiler as it's in my bedroom. 8lbs, so about 3.5-4kg. Not very heavy, as it's hollow

:lol: that jag nearly rammed the green supra after i came past :)

Yeah, I was a bit uncertain what he was doing. I knew he was gonna pull out no matter what

Guest Phillw454

Great vid.

I was so won over by the look of the red one that MY SUPRA IS NOW SPOILERLESS:D

Il get some pics up asap. Not the worlds best job but i can take my time with it next weekend. Not as easy as i thought:(

Guest Phillw454

well last night after having an average speed of 90 leptons and finding 120leptons not fast enough to keep up i was on a bit of an adrenaline rush so couldnt think.

I woke up this morning with a clearer head and decided the exterior needed a change, and that to claire and jims supra i new what it was:)