The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West - Cheddar Gorge this weekend

edge

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454

sorry just what i call it! Not sure of road names, but down the dual carrigeway then up through backwell etc?

Usually makes for a nice drive.

Um......Could meet you by, do you know alphabet zoo or saisnburys in ashton?

If not i could just meet you at the mcdonalds in birs? near the honda garage?

Guest Phillw454
Macdonalds, opposite Honda is good for me :) Don't know the route out towards to Weston. Only know the ring road to Filton (where I work) and the bypass down to Saltford.

Ok matey no worries, if you hadnt guessed il be in a white supra looking car:D

Il meet you there say around 1:15 ish to meet them lot at 2 in weston?

Guest Phillw454
Im basically in cheddar so will meet you guys there but at what time ?

Id guess from morrisons at 2 wed be there around 2 45ish mate. But dont quote me! lol best to PM edge as hes the boss of organising for our area lately:)

ah if your coming i can show you the garage and then you cant get lost on the dyno day . ha ha

Yeah that be good. Thanks.

Ok so 2 pm roughly at morrisons in weston super mare

Post code for cheddar gorge - BS27 3QF or you can just use the

AA route planner or your choice of map :D

Pm me if you want my mobil number aswel.

Thanks

James

a couple a daft question's is this open to any & all members from here?

are you all meeting at morrison's & then cruising to chedder from there or are you just meeting a few buddies there?

i know it seems daft but ive never been or joined any type of these clubs before so am not sure what goes on really & i dont know anybody else with a supra so i thought this would be the best place to start

a couple a daft question's is this open to any & all members from here?

are you all meeting at morrison's & then cruising to chedder from there or are you just meeting a few buddies there?

i know it seems daft but ive never been or joined any type of these clubs before so am not sure what goes on really & i dont know anybody else with a supra so i thought this would be the best place to start

- Yep open to any member and there friends or who ever wants to join us. More the better.

- And yes its the best place to start

This is a first for me joining a club etc and having meets but its all good fun and gives us an excuse to take the cars out and show them off :D

1. Edge - Saturdat or sunday

2. Daston - dont really mind what day

3. Phillw454

4. ScottHKS

5. Jimsupra - Sunday would be best.

6. Rollin_Thunder

Anyone not on the list that should be. Just so no one gets left out if there running a bit late

Guest Phillw454
ah if your coming i can show you the garage and then you cant get lost on the dyno day . ha ha

:rlol:

Yeah sounds good, then i definatly wont get lost!!:D

guys if y'all want to stop in on the way to wsm if your unsure where morrisons is & want to do a convoy, then why dont you stop by mine i will make sure that the kettles on as i live just 30 seconds from the A370 bypass.... just an idea?

also least i can do for some of the help i might be getting soon with car :)

guys if y'all want to stop in on the way to wsm if your unsure then why dont you stop by mine i will sure kettles on as i live just 30 seconds from the A370 bypass.... just an idea?

You must be near me then :lol:

Guest Phillw454
guys if y'all want to stop in on the way to wsm if your unsure then why dont you stop by mine i will sure kettles on as i live just 30 seconds from the A370 bypass.... just an idea?

A370? sorry no idea of road names! is that the main dual carrigeway out of bristol? or is that on the weston side? If its the one leading out of bristol towards backwell etc then sure will meet up en route.

If not just ignore me!:D

Guest Phillw454

Yeah meeting a member in bris (keynsham) in bristolish area. then heading up the bypass and down through backwell, wells, etc. All nice country roads with around 20 pubs on them:d

3. Phillw454

4. ScottHKS

5. Jimsupra - Sunday would be best.

6. Rollin_Thunder

Anyone not on the list that should be. Just so no one gets left out if there running a bit late

3. Jaymdee

4. Phillw454

5. ScottHKS

6. Jimsupra - Sunday would be best.

7. Pj Sat or Sun

8. Rollin_thunder

Edge you missed two off the list this time!;) :p

Should be a good meet, 8 supras :D !

Guest Phillw454
yup thats the Ashton bypass leading outta Bristol, as live across from the Bristol city ground & like i said you cannot miss my veil side front nose cone

OHHHH yeah i know!! I live about 5mins away! Silver yeah? with dark wheels? I can see the city ground now:p It is very nice! nearly stopped a few times and put a mkiv card under the wiper!

Yeah sure if you want to tag along with us we can have a mini convoy going up :)

OHHHH yeah i know!! I live about 5mins away! Silver yeah? with dark wheels? I can see the city ground now:p It is very nice! nearly stopped a few times and put a mkiv card under the wiper!

Yeah sure if you want to tag along with us we can have a mini convoy going up :)

yep that would be cool man like i said i will get the kettle on & it would be good for me then i wont be a billy no mates cruising up the road :friends: