The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South West - Cheddar Gorge this weekend

edge

Guest Phillw454

Ok cool:)

Im meeting Jaymdee up in bris at 1:15 so if you want we can both go and get him or we can stop in and get you on the way back?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may not be able to make it as I have been reminded that its mine and my girl friends 5th year anniversary I will find out tomorrow. If I do come I will try and meet up with you guys at morrisons as I am on the other side of cheddar than you guys so I may be all alone lol

Guest Phillw454
Bris meaning Brislington i take it? sure sounds like a plan to me :cool: so you live near me right :blink:

Yeah brislington:) only a 10min drive. I live just by the suspension bridge, down on the portway:) Did you get your car from awesome imports by any chance? auto yeah?

cool man i dunno i got myself all confused earlier lol i thought edge (dont ask as i dont even know myself :blink: ) was near me not the host of this cruise

so Phil is the one thats just up the road & yes i bought mine from awesome imports down in Hallen industrial estate really good bunch a lads i thought no pressure on the sale very helpful they have gave me a 90 day warranty on car... so ive had a new battery from them & they have sorted my sticky/jammed brake caliper out for free & fast as well :) yes its an auto have you been stalking me or sumit dude? lol

well if you want to meet at mine man & then we could get your mate from Bris & head out on the A38 to avoid the mad rush along the A370 & M5?

Guest Phillw454

:rlol:

No not stalking you, i got mine from there, know the lads for ages!

Thought i recognised it:d

Yeah soudns good, and yes im the one that live by you! James (edge) is the one organising it all, he lives down in weston, will meet him and the rest of the group down in morrisons before heading off to cheddar:)

Yes are meets are always this simple and non confusing:rolleyes:

lol thats ok then i was just joking with you dude :sly: yeh like said they seem like a good bunch a lads & know what there doing, he had 2 of em in stock the i own :) & a L reg but that thing screamed boy racer to me as it had HKS induction kit fitted & other mods to engine bay, a pressure timer sticking out from the dash board on a 45 degree angle, a NEON inside above the interior mirror & gaffer tape stuck on the roof?, just veil side rear spoiler & standard kit, nice rims i thought 17" i think & the whole exhaust system had been bored out to a stupid size...

right so we gotta be down in WSM morrisons area by 2pm? so what time y'all going to meet at mine then,if you want coffee then best get here early of if you just wanna beep & roll then thats fine with me also :)

oh i know i just confuse myself im having a blond day & i aint got no HAIR! lol

Guest Phillw454

:rlol: the blonde? thats ok welcome to the club!:D

Best to just beep and drive to make sure we all get there on time! um...i guess as your on the way to bris i could stop outside around...12:45ish and give a quick blast on the horn? not 100% sure which house in yours so il just have a guess:d

Then meet The other member (sorry forgot your user name:( ) at brislington then aim towards weston meet the rest of our supra driving members and head on to cheddar for whats looking more and more like a good day!

Just everyone remeber petrol!! Dont think theres too many places out in cheddar gorge for v power! I know how you TT boys wont accept any less:d

Guest Phillw454

Ok il keep an eye out for you, could you pm me your number just to be sure? Rollin Thunder:)

:D sorry Jaymdee! Aslong as you got a full tank it should be all good! Il be sure to load mine mine up with food, drink and anything else i find intresting!

I think walkie talkies for us all are the next stage!:D

Hey Phil, jaymdee and rollinthunder - you guys coming down the A370 then? (down the long ashton bypass?) If you are - I live in Nailsea & Backwell - could join the convoy there with u guys! There is a SPAR car park 100 yards after the traffic lights in backwell I could meet you?!

1. Edge - Saturdat or sunday

2. Daston - dont really mind what day

3. Jaymdee

4. Phillw454

5. ScottHKS

6. Jimsupra - Sunday would be best.

7. Pj Sat or Sun

8. Rollin_thunder

9. leelbuk

Guest Phillw454

Hi, yeah i know the spar you mean, yeah sure will meet you on the way, id guess will be there hopefully around 1:30 ish if everything goes to plan:)

This is going to be one hell of a convoy!:D

1. Edge

2. Daston

3. Jaymdee

4. Phillw454

5. ScottHKS

6. Jimsupra

7. Pj Sat or Sun

8. Rollin_thunder

9. leelbuk

10.Non turbo Jim

11.And my mrs

12. madmike

Look forward to meeting you all.

Please Pm if you want my phone number just in case.

Has anyone got a video camera?

Guest Phillw454

Sorry no vid camera:(

But i think iv got most peoples numbers now!:D

Should be good seeing you all!! Looks to be a good one:)

Guest Phillw454

Meeting in weston at 2 if you still want to convoy down with us lot we should be at spar around 1 30ish hopefully.

Be in cheddar around 2:45ish id guess