The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2007 Lakes Sportscar Run

AJI

i'm out sorry chaps - i don't really fancy bringing it with a ding'd bumper & it is due a service too before i start thrashing it around for the day :)

hope it's a good one & the weather is bone dry for you all

take care up that Hartside too ;) what a drive but don't lose it!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Suprafly

We could meet up at the washington services and convoy over, if anyones interested in that, then I'll be setting off from washington services on the A1 (southbound)at 9:00am, heading to scotch corner then on to Penrith via the A66.

see you all there, or if not then at the Golf club, whichever.

Washington southbound meet:

1. Suprafly

The weather is now looking a bit wet for Sunday but it shows that it should be clearing up as the day goes on.

Its typical really as today (saturday) is nice and sunny and warn, Monday is forecast as nice and sunny and warm....yet Sunday is just ...well, I'm not happy.

It should still make for a nice drive out all the same. Hope to see you all there.

Just looking at the forecast and there is a rain belt passing over Penirth at the time of the meet up. But if by popular demand we; can have the option of delaying the drive route start by an hour to allow the roads to dry up ??

Please come and see me on the day if you wish this to be the case.

Cheers.

If you meet at Haydon Bridge then you'll miss out on the best part of the drive route.

It may be better to come along the A66 from Scotch Corner and then you won't be repeating or doubling back on any of the route. Just a thought.

Failing that then just go straight along the A69 to Carlisle and down the M6.

But from Penrith to Haydon Bridge is expected to take about 45 mins. Therefore 12:45 ish. assuming we set off at 12 noon from Penrith.

my moblie is 07899 765072 is you want to keep in touch on the day.

Guest Suprafly
The weather is now looking a bit wet for Sunday but it shows that it should be clearing up as the day goes on.

Its typical really as today (saturday) is nice and sunny and warn, Monday is forecast as nice and sunny and warm....yet Sunday is just ...well, I'm not happy.

It should still make for a nice drive out all the same. Hope to see you all there.

Just looking at the forecast and there is a rain belt passing over Penirth at the time of the meet up. But if by popular demand we; can have the option of delaying the drive route start by an hour to allow the roads to dry up ??

Please come and see me on the day if you wish this to be the case.

Cheers.

Which weather report have you been looking at?

I like the look of the bbc weather report, so I'll go with that one :cool:

Enjoy tomorrow guys, sorry I could not make it.

Mike come on.......

If its the best bit i'll come over with you guys too. What times the meet then 11 or 12?

still 11 I think so we will just have a mellow over from 915 ish ok,

I'm picking a mate up at 845 so will be there after that.;)