>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

You get six inches of signature and silly graphics, for just one half-arsed response that makes little or no sense.

In the end I just switched off sigs entirely ;)

Or avoid forums that permit them.

Pictures.... in signatures..... never! I had to be persuaded to allow smilies in signatures.

I would increase the size of avatars but people seem to be able to make pretty good ones using the space available already. That and the fact the size of this forum has gone up from 2.5GB to nearly 7GB in just over a year since I allowed more and bigger garage pictures.

A larger file size limit for avatars would be nice. The current 19.5kb restriction makes it difficult/impossible to get some of the more amusing ones small enough without looking crap.
I've just increased the size to 50kb - that should be ample. However, I would ask that people try to make their avatars as small as possible simply to keep the forum running as fast as possible.