The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Holy Feck my N/A got boost in power

Guest Geneb

I'm sure that if these things were the little miracle boxes that you think they are, you would see more than three hits on google when you search for them. Every car would have some kind of 'ultrasonic atomizer' fitted on them from factory if they were that good.

Be very careful Geneb, your smile may be wiped of your face faster than you can say "melted piston".

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Geneb

Blatta bought the car and the device is disabled now but my god do i notice a Huge difference in fuel , the TT just Rinses it away, wish i'd kept my N/A now tbh

Blatta bought the car and the device is disabled now but my god do i notice a Huge difference in fuel , the TT just Rinses it away, wish i'd kept my N/A now tbh

Is that because you're driving everywhere blatting it about and enjoying the power? Power costs - you have to burn more oxygen to produce more power - then you have to supply more fuel to burn the extra oxygen - there's no other way to produce big power without blowing the engine up I'm afraid.

This is what made us all suspicious of your 'device' in the first place.

Out of interest, what are you getting to the gallon in the new car? If it is really excessive, it may just be that something isn't right - like an O2 sensor gone up the swanny - but it really shouldn't be THAT different from your NA....

Guest Geneb
Does anyone *seriously* worry about fuel economy when buying a 300+ bhp Jap monster? :D

that is true bud but to be honest the n/a is still a formiddable car with good performance looks and economy. also i have change from manual to auto.

Really?

Thats not like you to change your mind :innocent:

so what you trying to say?;)

Is that because you're driving everywhere blatting it about and enjoying the power? Power costs - you have to burn more oxygen to produce more power - then you have to supply more fuel to burn the extra oxygen - there's no other way to produce big power without blowing the engine up I'm afraid.

This is what made us all suspicious of your 'device' in the first place.

Out of interest, what are you getting to the gallon in the new car? If it is really excessive, it may just be that something isn't right - like an O2 sensor gone up the swanny - but it really shouldn't be THAT different from your NA....

maybe because its an auto

maybe because its an auto

Both of mine are autos. and my wife used to have an N/A.

None of them have been THAT different on fuel consumption.

So, can you tell us what sort of economy figures you're getting here? We're trying to help - I don't want to see you not enjoying your car simply because it has a problem that would cost under £100 to fix. (and NO, that wasn't an offer to fix it for you! ;) )