Guest Geneb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one that says this derrrr! :D

* これが、「ECS-SGT 5C」、スーパーガスターボの主装置です。(写真10)

* バッテリーの直流から、超音波コイルを発振させるための高周波を作り出します。

Guest Geneb

Homer at the top righthand of the page you can translate to english but it is way too technical for me but it has explained what the thing is in between my throttle body and intake manifold

Guest Geneb

This is, "super gas turbo 5C-K" of the "Japanese environmental electric apparatus".(Photograph 8)

It puts during engine block and インテークマニーホールド, it is the insulator about of thickness 1cm.

When principle of the super gas turbo is explained very simply, it is the similar mechanism to the generally known "ultrasonic humidifier".

Exactly when gasoline was sprayed with the atomizer, in similar state, it is not to blend to perfection.

The ultrasonic coil, designates gasoline in an instant as fog condition,

As a demerit, in the high rotary limits, flux of the mixture from インテークマニーホールド becomes very high, but the ultrasonic coil which is installed in the gasket becomes inhalation resistance, it means that the blowing rising becomes sluggish. However, if it does the normal riding, extent ブン where the ultrasonic coil becomes inhalation resistance the fact that it turns it is not, because probably will be, supplying, sufficiently you can call excessively certain ones.

[ Photograph 9 ]

It is the substance of the super gas turbo.(Photograph 9)

Those which engine block (above the photograph center) with インテークマニーホールド (underneath the photograph center) with 挟 it waits between, do the milk white that are.

[ Photograph 10 ]

This, is the central unit "of ECS-SGT 5C" and the super gas turbo.(Photograph 10)

From direct current of the battery, high frequency in order to oscillate the ultrasonic coil is

I see now, the link was edited.

The one that says this derrrr! :D

* これが、「ECS-SGT 5C」、スーパーガスターボの主装置です。(写真10)

* バッテリーの直流から、超音波コイルを発振させるための高周波を作り出します。

Babelfish says:

* This, is the central unit "of ECS-SGT 5C" and the super gas turbo. (Photograph 10) * from direct current of the battery, high frequency in order to oscillate the ultrasonic coil is created.

Its just a sale site, with no actual information...

:D yep its fitted everybloody were thats why i couldn't remove it

but i just cant get over how well my car is performing:d

Get over it, you need to know what it's doing (or is stopping your car from doing).

Where do the wires go (exactly)? Appreciate you might not be able to answer right now, but worth checking out tomorrow.

Guest Geneb
Get over it, you need to know what it's doing (or is stopping your car from doing).

Where do the wires go (exactly)? Appreciate you might not be able to answer right now, but worth checking out tomorrow.

yeah will have a look and get some proper photos of them

Sounds like its a device to make the fuel spray more "atomised" and thus increase the quality of the mix and explode better.

Which to a cynic like me is no better than special magnets round the fuel pipe to increase MPG.

But from the sounds of your description it's been cutting the fuel and only now have you felt what a normal NA is like to drive.

If I'm wrong however, I'm buying one.

Sounds like its a device to make the fuel spray more "atomised" and thus increase the quality of the mix and explode better.

Which to a cynic like me is no better than special magnets round the fuel pipe to increase MPG.

But from the sounds of your description it's been cutting the fuel and only now have you felt what a normal NA is like to drive.

If I'm wrong however, I'm buying one.

AND ME:d

In simple terms it appears to claim to be an ionisation device that fiddles with the air before it enters the combustion chamber.

I suspect it actually fiddles with the airflow readings and modifies the signal making the mixture richer or leaner, hence the power effects it can have.

Without proper mapping or a wideband lambda sensor its dangerous.

Is it the thing in photo 11 as well?? The "S-LAC Type-R"??

well these cars typically run a bit rich for safety right, and you think it's quicker now and you're getting good economy. Well sounds like it's leaned back the mixture and maybe released a few bhp, but it will also have removed the safety margin and you're engine could potentially have a meltdown, afr check and rolling road visit sounds essential, unless you're happy to pay for a rebuilt engine the sensible thing is to get it checked out before it is too late!

Mate the way you need to look at this is, if it was needed from the factory it would be on there....like it or not anything that goes on a car above and beyond the manufacturers spec is going to decrease the life of the car period!! Im guilty of it as most of us are, but were all petrol heads so were prepared to run the risk....by all means leave it on there but find out what its doing first, if its messing with your fuel ratios then at least try and counter it with some sort of AFR gauge to keep an eye on things

LOL duuno about that as it was just as quick as CJ's black N/a and seemed quicker than viper robs N/A before i even touched any thing.

dont thing its just a plug in gimmick as its wired into everything including fuel pump

o i see so mines slow then

What are the AFRs for an NA then, the only reason turbo guys run 11.5 is to cool the motor down with additional fuel under high boost.

Around atmospheric you can run 14.7/stoich and on an NA for power AFRs should be upto approx 13 at the top of the rev range.