Holy Feck my N/A got boost in power

Guest Geneb

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

done a google with no good results .whos it made by geneb ?and where, it must say made in ???? somewhere on it .have you got any literature on it ? if it increases the bhp by altering the air/fuel mix and can be controlled by an AFR it sounds like a good mod for us n/a boys,also you wouldnt need it on all the time only at playtime .have a good look on both of them for more details .:)

[from Geneb's piccies . . . .]

looks like NKD is the 'make' ??

tried searching for ECS-SGT-5C but no-go !

'Super Gas Turbo' just gives those 3 hits (so far) !

Haven't tried 'Global-Save Green' yet, gonna try that now !!

(can you tell i've got an N/A ??? :eyebrows: . . .

i don't believe in something-for-nothing either . . .

. . . . . BUT ! ! !:sly: )

vbpgimage.jpg

vbpgimage CLOSE.jpg

Guest Geneb
done a google with no good results .whos it made by geneb ?and where, it must say made in ???? somewhere on it .have you got any literature on it ? if it increases the bhp by altering the air/fuel mix and can be controlled by an AFR it sounds like a good mod for us n/a boys,also you wouldnt need it on all the time only at playtime .have a good look on both of them for more details .:)

dave im sorry i know nothing about it, it was on the car when it was imported in october.

gonna try find more info because if it is any good theres a lot of peeps who will want them , just hope that by switching it on it hasn't just put my car back to stock, but i doubt that is the case

Surely Toyota set up the car to be optimum fuel air mixture all the time? I don't see any advantage in changing that whatsoever. The manufactuerer goes to great lengths to research the best programming for the ECU to constantly adjust this mixture for optimum power and economy.

Guest Geneb

Right here it is, i spoke to a guy i know who's dad works for honda

basically he put it in simple terms for me, he said

"its like when you drive on a foggy day or at night and you car seems really quick the reason being the air is very dense, the device has the same effect it makes the air dense a bit like you really andy."

and just got a price of this thing it's 58'000 yen which is £253.45 alot of money for a ebay resistor

Andy buddy there is no way that a electronic device can make the air denser. The only way your gunna do this is with a intercooler or chargecooler.

When i looked at the wiring of this gizmo it was wired into the injector harness and around your dizzy. I expect it just lowers the injector cycle and advances the igniton timing making which creates more power but you dont know what its doing and really wanna get your air/fuel reading checked and knock levels. I have a wideband so this is not a problem. But dont have det cans.

you really wanna make sure you run super unleaded all the time mate as this is a jap product and would be mapped to jap fuel which is alot higher ron than uk super

Right here it is, i spoke to a guy i know who's dad works for honda

basically he put it in simple terms for me, he said

"its like when you drive on a foggy day or at night and you car seems really quick the reason being the air is very dense, the device has the same effect it makes the air dense a bit like you really andy."

Fair enough cars always do feel better on a foggy night, theres definately a noticeable improvement in power. If that box can do that all the time, then I can see why people buy it.

Now you're just winding us up! :rlol:

Guest Geneb
Andy buddy there is no way that a electronic device can make the air denser. The only way your gunna do this is with a intercooler or chargecooler.

When i looked at the wiring of this gizmo it was wired into the injector harness and around your dizzy. I expect it just lowers the injector cycle and advances the igniton timing making which creates more power but you dont know what its doing and really wanna get your air/fuel reading checked and knock levels. I have a wideband so this is not a problem. But dont have det cans.

you really wanna make sure you run super unleaded all the time mate as this is a jap product and would be mapped to jap fuel which is alot higher ron than uk super

Ryan bud thx for that ,will let you have a look at it and you know i always run on Super unleaded if i cant get Vpower

LOL dunno homer i know F all about cars mate as ryan will testify i just drive the things and fix P.C.'s for a living.

if my car hasnt gone on tuesday i may book it in for a run on a rolling road and see what it says.

saying that ryan when can you put that widebandnthing on?

He's right! Denser humid air will increase power by:

1) Having a higher oxygen content due to higher density

2) Reduce detonation sensitivity due to high humidity, like water injection

BUT only if these changes can be optimised for, such as with MAF and knock sensors to optimise the fuelling & timing.

He's right! Denser humid air will increase power by:

1) Having a higher oxygen content due to higher density

2) Reduce detonation sensitivity due to high humidity, like water injection

BUT only if these changes can be optimised for, such as with MAF and knock sensors to optimise the fuelling & timing.

Of course I know denser air = more power, thats what turbochargers do ;)

What I find hard to beleive is people believe this device can compress air :D

When principle of the super gas turbo is explained very simply, it is the similar mechanism to the generally known "ultrasonic humidifier".

Exactly when gasoline was sprayed with the atomizer, in similar state, it is not to blend to perfection.

The ultrasonic coil, designates gasoline in an instant as fog condition,

As a demerit, in the high rotary limits, flux of the mixture from インテークマニーホールド becomes very high, but the ultrasonic coil which is installed in the gasket becomes inhalation resistance, it means that the blowing rising becomes sluggish. However, if it does the normal riding, extent ブン where the ultrasonic coil becomes inhalation resistance the fact that it turns it is not, because probably will be, supplying, sufficiently you can call excessively certain ones.

This Engrish tech document does make it sound almost like water injection TBH, a humidifier in there means it can't be anything else other that atomising the fuel and mixing it with water before spraying it in.

Guest Geneb

nope not yet guys:d , the down side is i have been out in it all afternoon playing and got fuckall work done ,seem to be getting lots of melted rubber stuck to my spats now for some reason Hehe:p

Of course I know denser air = more power, thats what turbochargers do ;)

What I find hard to beleive is people believe this device can compress air :D

could it make the ecu think its got denser air going in ????? therefore adjusting the fuel ?????

Guest Geneb
I guess the proof would be shown on the dyno, any chance of it getting tested Geneb?

its getting the time and finding somewhere local to get it done:d

but is sure as hell fun to drive:d :D :d :D

• 5 weeks later...