The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking for my first supra tt

go4longer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manual 55000 miles it has a professionally fitted Veilside body kit, that includes front spoiler, side skirts, rear spats and the infamous Veilside wing.(witch im not a lover of) The car is in very good condtion it has the odd stone chip outside and the normal wear and tear on the spoilers skirts. oh im in greenhithe

Mate thats not a veilside body kit. Its got the toyota factory options skirts and spats as well as what looks like a greddy front lip, carbon bonnet and veilside wing :)

If its in good nick and you can get that kinda mileage manual for £8k BUY IT!!!

That one has been up for sale before! I am concerned that if he is a trader that he not posted up any kind of contact numbers.!! To me it is too cheap for a facelift TT and I would therefore walk away. Somebody on here may know more about it but I don't like the fact he is only contactable by e-mail through e-bay!!

H.

thats how i felt so i thought i'd call on you people thanks im glad i joined you people are being a great help i look forward to meeting some of you to thank in person

Unfortunately I am a right tw@t in person and only help people who I can't see at the time!!:D Just kidding!!

The best way to get a good Supe is from here!! Auto trader or pistonheads would be my second choice and e-bay if I was desperate. There are a lot of scammers on e-bay who hind behind their user names. If there is no landline number or the seller will not provide an address to view the car, I would keep well away.

Woody, what is your ideal Supra and I'll have a look around the net for one that I think you'll like.

Love shopping for cars me!!

H.

thats not a 6sp tt. that car is in leicester. ita a n/a and a bad one at that. the dumbo painted his bonnet matt black as he wanted it to look like carbon fibre!!! it was on ebay a few times...

LMAO thought there was something 'not quite right' with the 'carbon' bonnet!! Classic!! :D

Guest Nicholas
that was not necessary.

dont be so patronising, as already mentioned thats not needed, thats enough to put potential newbs off straight away!! :twak:

Welcome Woody...you will cerainly have a woody once you get your supra and get your toe down in it ;) :p

good luck with the search mate, check the for sale section

Yeah you're both right, apologies Woody I was having a bad day and shouldn't have taken it out on a potential new member.

Welcome to the fold and as stated Paul Whiffin is a good contact for a nice clean supra.

Nick :)

Guest Nicholas
no worries it happens to the best of us is a single conversion a big and costly proses

It can be although there have been some budget conversions done for £4-5k? it all depends on how far you want to go. What previous car's have you had? a bpu TT is very fast ;)

Guest Nicholas
try not to die :rlol: Ive had a mk1 golf, mk1 fiesta fully race tuned, orion si, a mk5 fiesta s and I'm driving a omega 2.5 v6 at the mo

:D see if you can test drive a stock TT then if it's not fast enough start the upgrades. A single turbo conversion can be great but a right pita in the wet :)

Good luck with the search.