The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever been photo'd

rob wild

Yea iv had this too, was down in Ayr not that long ago, my mate was with me. So we came to a speed bump, and i slowed down as we know speed bumps and soops dont go well together. So im crawling over the bump and i get a bunch of folk taking pics of the car.

Now TBH i never seen this, as i was too busy checking out a girl who was driving by at the time in her Yellow Beattle, she smiled and waved.

But my mate said he didnt know where to look. hehe. :search:

Great Fun Though.

So there we were in Monte Carlo a few years ago. The place is full of ferraris, Lamborghinis etc, so didn't expect much attention. But they love the Supe!

Tis true. They're much less common see? :)

I get really paranoid when people show too much interest locally - I don't like it.

Fine when I'm further afield though.

Cheers guys don't feel quite as embarrassed now i know to expect it :)

My car must have looked really pants before :( One of the kids down the street that i've lived near for like 3 years and he comes talking to me with his dad about the soop shouted "nice new car mate! that's coooool what make is it?" at me today! I though WTF its the same car your donkey! I suppose i could forgive him as its a new colour :blink:

I get really paranoid when people show too much interest locally - I don't like it.

Fine when I'm further afield though.

Thats the only thing that bothers me as well! Years ago in fact about a month after i got the car i got followed home the little toe rags the next night tried breaking into the garage (they got scared off by a neighbour going to work)! The local police got them as they had been doing loads of cars from the gym i go to basically either breaking into lockers whilst your in the gym training and taking the cars or following people home then taking them from there!

Ow well just a fact of life i suppose!

I know I have only had my car for a month but I have had a lot of people looking at the car but no one taking pictures or comments etc.

Like Rob, I thought I got followed a couple of weeks ago. I had the same car behind me for about 10 miles, all the way through Wigan and towards Bolton.

I eventually pulled onto a different estate to see which way the car went. It disappeared down the road. May have been a bit of paranoia on my part as the car was new.;)

H.

pulled into my local tesco petrol station and four lads jumped out of there car and asked if it was ok to take piccys

driving down the mway people lean out of there cars to snap the car

its the supra paparazzi love it :D

If you didn't go last year you'll have to go on the Dragonball.

Imagine the interest that 60 or so Supras got driving in convoy through those sleepy little French coastal villages. Photos and dropped jaws everywhere. :D

If you didn't go last year you'll have to go on the Dragonball.

Imagine the interest that 60 or so Supras got driving in convoy through those sleepy little French coastal villages. Photos and dropped jaws everywhere. :D

Yeah the Blackpool lights run we did last year turned a few heads :) and that was no where near 60! :cool:

Guest Miller95Supra

This one tops ALL OF THEM!!! (well, sort of)

Coming down a really steep (but long hill). A bunch of kids hear the BOV turn around and start putting BOTH of their arms in the air and START BOWING TO ME!!!

My friend who was in the passenger seat who I was giving a ride outside of town just looked at me and chuckled. Then he said he gets the same thing in his car. It's a 1997 Black Supra Targa N/A Auto.

No Surprise There! There are so many more moments I go could on with, but you get the picture.

1995 White Supra TT Hardtop 6-Spd (Mint Virgin Car)

2007 Red Campagna T-REX 1400R (Coming Soon)

i know of a few lads with my car as there screen saver on their mobiles. when i take the other cars for servicing to motorcity the younger apprentices always come out to look round my sup, so i went up on a hot sunny day and took them all for a spin with the roof off. Boss asked me not to do it again as its all they talked about it for days. then its one extreme to the other whilst waiting in traffic hearing "wow" to "bet you its not as fast as my brothers cousins next door neighbours sisters boyfriend's nova,scooby,cossie" stupid boys !

Great feeling thou:d