The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T kit

Lebsteif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg @ Turbofit mentioned that one of the guys whos car he was working on managed to sell his NA-T conversion car for £17k in Northern Ireland!!!!!!!!! Yes, £17,000!

So, pick up a NA in stunning condition £6000, buy and fit this kit for circa £3000 tops, ship to NI and make a tidy £4-5k profit. :) Nice.

Pm-ed back :)

Get the kit G10ECK, sleep in the car :D

haha:eyebrows:

i like youre train of thought there

hey im not one to pass up a bargan

p.m me a price and i may just spend the new sofa money:sly:

• 2 weeks later...

The flange on the manifold needs to be twisted for a couple of degrees to clear the dizzy, the downpipe need to be fitted to that. Not much work at all for a garage.

To complete the kit you need: one straight intercooler pipe, a retourline for the turbo and a fuelcomputer. I advise you to get a wideband meter as well to tune it right.

I can source the retourline for the buyer as well, it doesn;t cost much.

The IC pipe cost maybe 10/15 pounds.

A fuelcomputer like an Apexi SAFC wich will be enough to tune the car right for low boost can be bought or around 100 pounds for a second hand one.

A wideband cost between 180 en 250 pounds - optional, its cheaper if you can borrow one from a friend temporarily to tune the car.

The installation is very straight forward and will be quiet easy if you take your time and have the tools. I personally would install the kit by a proffesional, just to be sure.

The kit can be used on automatic and manual supras if you are running low boost (7psi) ~300 rwhp!

Let me know if anyone got questions :)

I'm not sure how the regulations are in the UK, but singled TT supras do pass the mot as well

The first cat will be removed because of the downpipe. The second cat will be replaced with the CW decat pipe, but you can always put the original cat back, 5 minutes of work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.